Rolling Thunder Forums

The Plekton Convocation # 5000

lugal

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, to sum up....

The Plekton Convocation has come and gone after being seen by several empires and having been fired on by an old bucket of bolts...

This also seemed to happen when mysterious Plekton tech stuff was found for a single turn.

Maybe the scouts are reporting what they found....

So, to sum up....

The Plekton Convocation has come and gone after being seen by several empires and having been fired on by an old bucket of bolts...

This also seemed to happen when mysterious Plekton tech stuff was found for a single turn.

Yep, the "Old Ones" have returned been shot at and then retreated, I bet they won't return for another Millenia until we are deemed mature enough to deal with them again. I dont think for one second they will return in Billion ton warship and bitch slap us.

So, to sum up....

Yep, the "Old Ones" have returned been shot at and then retreated, I bet they won't return for another Millenia until we are deemed mature enough to deal with them again. I dont think for one second they will return in Billion ton warship and bitch slap us.

Quite right. I am certain that the Plektons do think any where near that small.

TErnest

Hmmm...what's that...Plekton...yes yes yes yes yes...very familiar, hey Charlie Mouse....now where's that thingemy bob we found last turn....ahhh yes here it is....

<< System Beacon >> A small organic sphere of Plekton origin has been deteced in the photosphere of the xxxxxx star. The

sphere appears to be emitting an irregular tachyon pulse.

Hmmm...what's that....maybe they're visiting us young whippersnappers now....quite right, quite right!!!

Hmmm...what's that...Plekton...yes yes yes yes yes...very familiar, hey Charlie Mouse....now where's that thingemy bob we found last turn....ahhh yes here it is....

<< System Beacon >> A small organic sphere of Plekton origin has been deteced in the photosphere of the xxxxxx star. The

sphere appears to be emitting an irregular tachyon pulse.

Hmmm...what's that....maybe they're visiting us young whippersnappers now....quite right, quite right!!!

System beacons do something?

System beacons do something?
No no no no no....just responding to questions about further sightings...yes yes yes yes yes...perhaps the prelude to further ship si ghtings....yes yes yes yes yes....oh well, nothing to see....no no no no no no....carry on good fellow...carry on!
There should be an emissary waiting at one of the warppoints. Good Luck.