Rolling Thunder Forums

Bump!

Glamdring

I am currently drunk.... drunk with POWER and as such I can do what the hell I like, such as change the English language so on that note.... your all wrong and I am right. Your all iddiotts, fooooolz, looozers, imberseals and numptees :woohoo:

Aaaah the joy of having Sponge in a game.

Till turn 1 Sponge makes a lot of noise

Turn 1-3 Sponge makes even more noise

Turn 3 With luck Sponge declares War on you

Turn 3-6 Sponge starts to get realistic

Turn 7 Sponge quits

Turn 10 FP on Sponge for a nice morale gain

And yet I like him. Strange.

bisssst doo iiin dr nayha fon denn schwamchen? ich habe es auf nicht übersetzbaren deutsch geschrieben, damit der Schwam nicht mit einen online translator was mit anfangen könnte. ;-)

Okay I will play - Schwam is Sponge I know that from many posts in Gibberish. The rest is somthing about online translation. Point is if you want to get on the same playing field as the Sponge then ENGLISH it has to be, I could just about get through French in school let along learn another language. Now you do know this post could plunder into a rant about the most used language in the world, about the British Empire being the largest that has ever existed since the dawn on time but we have been there and done that before. Suffice to say if it was not for English and now Spongistanian you lot would still be bobbing about in fishing boats.

(Que the Americans with a Rant)

One final point Manstain, I now usually last to about 20 turns not 10 - Now thats Progress :pirate2:

On another note do we actually have any German players. I recall from my youth that in Germany it was or still is illegal to play War Games. Anyone care to educate the Sponge :woohoo:

Spongieboobie,

What I do read here, well that is really concerning. From what country you do come? If war games in Germany were forbidden, than why are war games in the USA, GB, Russia etc. still allowed I ask. And no I am not a German btw.

Greetings Rednas.

I am currently drunk.... drunk with POWER and as such I can do what the hell I like, such as change the English language so on that note.... your all wrong and I am right. Your all iddiotts, fooooolz, looozers, imberseals and numptees :woohoo:

Aaaah the joy of having Sponge in a game.

Till turn 1 Sponge makes a lot of noise

Turn 1-3 Sponge makes even more noise

Turn 3 With luck Sponge declares War on you

Turn 3-6 Sponge starts to get realistic

Turn 7 Sponge quits

Turn 10 FP on Sponge for a nice morale gain

And yet I like him. Strange.

bisssst doo iiin dr nayha fon denn schwamchen? ich habe es auf nicht übersetzbaren deutsch geschrieben, damit der Schwam nicht mit einen online translator was mit anfangen könnte. ;-)

Okay I will play - Schwam is Sponge I know that from many posts in Gibberish. The rest is somthing about online translation. Point is if you want to get on the same playing field as the Sponge then ENGLISH it has to be, I could just about get through French in school let along learn another language. Now you do know this post could plunder into a rant about the most used language in the world, about the British Empire being the largest that has ever existed since the dawn on time but we have been there and done that before. Suffice to say if it was not for English and now Spongistanian you lot would still be bobbing about in fishing boats.

(Que the Americans with a Rant)

One final point Manstain, I now usually last to about 20 turns not 10 - Now thats Progress :pirate2:

On another note do we actually have any German players. I recall from my youth that in Germany it was or still is illegal to play War Games. Anyone care to educate the Sponge :woohoo:

Spongieboobie,

What I do read here, well that is really concerning. From what country you do come? If war games in Germany were forbidden, than why are war games in the USA, GB, Russia etc. still allowed I ask. And no I am not a German btw.

Greetings Rednas.

I know of a Dutch trader of imported wargames that a few decades ago in Germany he had to sell wargames "under the counter"". as if it was a kind of illegal drug. To do so openly would have cost him his place at "Das Spiel"in Essen, the largest boardgame fair in the world. After WO II there was a very strong pacifistic movement in Germany, a kind of national feeling of shame. But Swastika's are still banned, as is "Mein Kampf".