Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

PanzerGeneral

Thanks for the congrats.

At first I thought I would make it to Moscow but 14 to 16 (I lost count) x 25 French Ju-88A-4's forced me to adjust my expectations. A ****-up in a retreat location that cost me 2 x 18 divs did the rest.

Special thanks also to TJ (Bill) who unfortunately was still TAed to Spain and also to Persia (to long ago to remember) for keeping me in the game when I had to deal with Syria, Turkey, Southern Russia and UAE at the same time. And last but not least to Egypt (Julian) for choosing our side which decided things in our favor.

Until we fight again ! :angry2:

:woohoo: Amazing game 16 players in to the finished!!!!! Congratuations to Julian and Ed, well played!!!!!!! You deserved the win. :rolleyes:

Don

Congrats to Julian and Ed! :thumbsup: Looks like Game 81 was a hard fought one and it's always an accomplishment to come on on top when the field is that crowded :angry2:

I've got the new Hall of Victory! done, updated and available on our main website (see News from the Front thread) so you check out the final stats, etc. If anybody sees any typos or mistakes let me know and I'll get them corrected.

Congratulations as well to all the survivors of Game 81 as well. Fighting to the end and refusing to surrender, particularly if you were one of the nations that was 'kickin & screaming on the way to the gallows...' takes a lot of determination and is an accomplishment all by itself. :cheers:

Best of luck to all of you in future games!

Russ