Rolling Thunder Forums

Team Game Proposal

RTGRuss

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Ok - why don't those of you interested in a possible Team Game send me an email to let me know that you are interested and I'll start working up a list and seeing how many guys we have, what sort of teams may be possible, etc. If we can put together a core group and work out two teams then we can discuss any final rules for this one, decide team captains if that is a feature and, if necessary, recruit to fill out the teams.

We are also in the process of accepting registrations for the next regular game as well (about 25% of the way to the intial start point at this time) so that will always be an option for guys who would rather just play a normal game of Victory!

Take care & good gaming!

Russ

Hi Guys,

Here is a status update on this one:

US Team has 4 players signed up with 1 volunteer for captain duties

World Team has 3 players signed up.

It's early but a good start - we're looking to get 15 player teams at the minimum :woohoo:

Take care & good gaming!

Russ

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

Here is a status update on this one:

US Team has 4 players signed up with 1 volunteer for captain duties

World Team has 3 players signed up.

It's early but a good start - we're looking to get 15 player teams at the minimum :rolleyes:

Take care & good gaming!

Russ

Come on people!

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

It looks like the team game just isn’t going to draw enough interest at this time. We’ve been stuck at 4 US and 3 World players for a while now so I think I’m going to put this one on hold for the time being and concentrate on getting Game 91 started. I thought it was an interesting idea and we can always try again at a later date. Thanks much for your support and participation.

If you’d like to sign up for Game 91 please send in a registration and I’ll get you on the list for the initial start. Right now the game is about 30% of the way to the startup point so with a few more guys and some recruiting efforts hopefully we’ll be able to start it up in the next month or two :)

Thanks again and best wishes!

Russ