Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the distasteful tactic of FP BPA has started again.... this time against me. It failed as my morale and finances are not so far in the toilet but hear this. If it continues then I will be quiting this game. Im not paying good money to have some little git who is not even fighting me use this tactic to ruin the fight.

A lot of effort has gone into getting another group to take over dropped positions to make this game interesting for all but all that will have been for nothing unless someone puts a stop to this puppet nation.

I will drop if it continues and you can continue fighting the computer till your belly is full.

I see the distasteful tactic of FP BPA has started again.... this time against me. It failed as my morale and finances are not so far in the toilet but hear this. If it continues then I will be quiting this game. Im not paying good money to have some little git who is not even fighting me use this tactic to ruin the fight.

A lot of effort has gone into getting another group to take over dropped positions to make this game interesting for all but all that will have been for nothing unless someone puts a stop to this puppet nation.

I will drop if it continues and you can continue fighting the computer till your belly is full.

A rather dodgy tactic, to be sure. May I ask who is employing it?

The new leader of the Syrian people greets you all. In Syria the rebels have taken over. A new peaceful country has emerged by the the benefits of its enemies.

France stopped existing some time ago, so there is no real strategic reason for Hungary to do this, except supporting some alliance which he is formally no part off....

It looks like there is to much favors being given away to old time friends, instead of stay with in the borders of fairplay in this game....why did France give away half his country to Poland while he was fighting tooth and nail against the anglosaxon alliance (me)? he can hardly say he did not see it coming... :angry2:

I am starting to understand why the guys in the middle east did quit. <_<

Erik, i think you are not giving credit where credit is due. France has spent his last big army and his remaining airforce fiercely resisting Poland, destroying a dozen divisions against overwhelming odds and still holding out in Sedan despite 3 Ju-divisions bombing it for several turns and an SS army repeatingly attacking it. Peter has been an incredibly honorable opponent who this morning agreed to ask Hungary to no more FP on Iceland. Your post does not do him credit.

France's best moment in the war with Poland:

France has attacked Poland at Nancy from Sedan on Thursday, October 4, 2012

Marshal Billotte is the commander for France

The attacker advances to contact against a hasty defense on the plains at odds of 3.81 to 1

The attacker's combat bonuses are +15% The defender's combat bonuses are +0%

The attacker's morale bonuses are +5% The defender's morale bonuses are +0%

The attacker's modified combat rating is 15501 factors The defender's modified combat rating is 4068 factors

The attacker's force morale is 19% The defender's force morale is 33%

The attacker's munitions consumption is 166 units The defender's munitions consumption is 233 units

The attacker inflicts a base damage of 41% per round The defender inflicts a base damage of 0% per round

The attacker inflicts +0% damage per round due to tactics The defender inflicts +1% damage per round due to tactics

Attacker's Divisions

20th Army (14 divisions)

Division Name Experience % Effective Division Name Experience % Effective

3rd Armored, PZ IIIH Green 86% / 85% 7th Armored, SS PZ IIIF Green 83% / 82%

8th Armored, PZ IIIH Line 98% / 97% 9th Armored, SS PZ IIIF Line 95% / 94%

18th Armored, SS PZ II Green 98% / 97% 26th Armored, PZ IIIF Green 87% / 86%

30th Armored, PZ IIIH Line 98% / 97% 31st Armored, PZ IIIH Green 72% / 71%

32nd Armored, PZ IIIH Green 68% / 67% 33rd Mech Inf, MECH 41 Green (*) 98% / 97%

34th Mech Inf, MECH 41 Line 98% / 97% 35th Armored, PZ IIIH Line 83% / 82%

36th Armored, PZ IIIH Line 72% / 71% 37th Armored, PZ IIIH Green 68% / 67%

The attack succeeded!

Defender's Divisions

2nd Army (7 divisions)

Division Name Experience % Effective Division Name Experience % Effective

35th Armored, SS PZ IIIHb Green 50% / 32% 40th Armored, SS PZ IIIHb Line (*) 70% / 44%

43rd Armored, SS PZ IIIJ Green 66% / 42% 45th Armored, SS PZ IIIJ Line (*) 80% / 41%

46th Armored, SS PZ IIIJ Green (*) 82% / 52% 47th Armored, SS PZ IIIJ Green (*) 90% / 57%

48th Armored, SS PZ IIIJ Line 68% / 43%

The defending command is completely eliminated

The only reason he seems to be non-existant to the Atlantics since October is because he's throwing everything and the kitchen sink on the Poles, even killing a mech division with his Bf-109's. Obviously he's almost dead by now, given the biggest nation in the game has been pounding him for 5 turns and he had little to fight with to begin with, but it ain't over yet and let no one say he didn't fight to the last bomber and regiment against the biggest threat to him at all time.

France stopped existing some time ago, so there is no real strategic reason for Hungary to do this, except supporting some alliance which he is formally no part off....

It looks like there is to much favors being given away to old time friends, instead of stay with in the borders of fairplay in this game....why did France give away half his country to Poland while he was fighting tooth and nail against the anglosaxon alliance (me)? he can hardly say he did not see it coming... :angry2:

I am starting to understand why the guys in the middle east did quit. <_<

This sort of blatant lie is the kind of thing that internet bozos get away with all the time. France may look dead to you because he has hurled everything he has into the task of slowing down Poland, even though all he can do is cause me damage, and he knows he cannot win. Making blind accusations like this is reprehensible, and there is certainly no cooperation between France and Poland.

It sounds like you have your panties in a bunch because somebody is kicking your ass. It is not me, but making up lies about me and then posting them does not give a good impression of you.

For the record, I believe FP/BPA is chicken sh!t.

Guest Spongebob

After several months a drift on a life boat I paddled along a great blue river and ended up in Turkey, the people welcomed me with open arms and gave me a palace and I gave them a Turkish Sponge Bath.

Murrrrrraaaghhhhhhh!!!!!

Murrrrrraaaghhhhhhh!!!!!

Murrrrrraaaghhhhhhh!!!!!

Murrrrrraaaghhhhhhh!!!!!

Now leave me alone while I sort out this mess, its like being back in Spongistan.

I don't know who super mario is but your accusations are baseless and therefore despicable...I can attest that mark has played nothing but an honorable game...while our alliance has helped shift the balance in the game poland is a machine and easily the most powerful nation in the game...only a player as good as the one playing france could have even lasted long enough to put up the fight he did against such a powerful country..

As for the FP order it is used in a way that negatively affects the game..In the spirit of the game I think all should agree not to use it....