Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

I am starting to understand why the guys in the middle east did quit. <_<

I don't know why they quit, but I'd like to think that their not being able to keep troops on the beach in Greece had something to do with it. :beer::robot:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suffice to say that some of them had to drop because of severe RL reasons, and from there it was a domino effect of not resetting rail and other blocking factors.

As requested a new map.

victory-map-diplomacy-91t42.png

I know that some brave heroes have taken up the position of the middle east, but I do not know if all of them have found a player, so the map is a bit uncertain over it.

Guest Spongebob

Less talking Turkey and more action.... but not for a while I need to figure out what all this later tech does, its the first time I have had such new shiny toys.

Less talking Turkey and more action.... but not for a while I need to figure out what all this later tech does, its the first time I have had such new shiny toys.

It gets blown up by me! :beer:

Erik, i think you are not giving credit where credit is due. France has spent his last big army and his remaining airforce fiercely resisting Poland, destroying a dozen divisions against overwhelming odds and still holding out in Sedan despite 3 Ju-divisions bombing it for several turns and an SS army repeatingly attacking it. Peter has been an incredibly honorable opponent who this morning agreed to ask Hungary to no more FP on Iceland. Your post does not do him credit.

in that case i have to say Mea Culpa...I did not see the reports of the French/Polish battles ofcourse, i just noticed the speed with which the major french cities were taken....

Erik, i think you are not giving credit where credit is due. France has spent his last big army and his remaining airforce fiercely resisting Poland, destroying a dozen divisions against overwhelming odds and still holding out in Sedan despite 3 Ju-divisions bombing it for several turns and an SS army repeatingly attacking it. Peter has been an incredibly honorable opponent who this morning agreed to ask Hungary to no more FP on Iceland. Your post does not do him credit.

in that case i have to say Mea Culpa...I did not see the reports of the French/Polish battles ofcourse, i just noticed the speed with which the major french cities were taken....

Apology accepted. Now fight, damnit!

Does someone want to comment on why Hungary is still employing the FP BPA tactic when I thought that nonsence had been laid to rest. I ment what I said before regarding this tactic. It seems to me that competing against a mindless computer is preferable to some than an active human. Unless someone can come up with some god like explanation then I am out of here.

Does someone want to comment on why Hungary is still employing the FP BPA tactic when I thought that nonsence had been laid to rest. I ment what I said before regarding this tactic. It seems to me that competing against a mindless computer is preferable to some than an active human. Unless someone can come up with some god like explanation then I am out of here.

Do what you gotta do. Hungary has no relationship as far as I know with anybody in the game but France, who is basically dead. None of the people whom you are fighting are involved in any way with Hungary, so why threaten them? I have already commented, I think it is chicken sh!t, but threatening to take your ball and go home when nobody who you are fighting is doing anything untoward to you, is a bit much.