Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Pharaoh of Egypt, checking in. My embassy is open, for now. :woohoo:

Oh, spongecus, based upon past history, nobody is going to believe you are Denmark until an RNA confirms it, just saying. B):cheers:

Yes I know so I will leave privacy off and you can all poke around. So anyone, anywhere want the Sponge as an Ally / TA or maybe you want to declare your intentions to attack me now

I assume being dutch means you have this inability to announce what nation you have.

He already did, he has got Tunesia... and I have Switzerland... of the 4 dutchies (who is the 4th?) 3 already declared...

I assume being dutch means you have this inability to announce what nation you have.

Interesting statement, seeing that, besides yourself, only Dutch players and Tim have announced their nation... :laugh::rolleyes:

Guest Spongebob

Well thats one boring lot, where is the rest. What about the Scandinavians, what about GB, Poland, The Russias. Come on.... everyone was bleating about it starting now its here everyones fell asleep. Obviously the world fears me.

Also have any nations been left on the fence. The great Russmiester usually has a few strays looking for a good home