Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

victory-map-diplomacy-92t22.png

New map.

Someone swallowed Denmark whole?

To the neutral observer it seems that there are two sucsesfull TA's dominating the game and a group of medium-sized TA's caught in between. Ore should red and yellow be considered one and the same TA?

Grey and 'orange' may not be official TAs, but they are working together. :beer:

victory-map-diplomacy-92t22.png

New map.

To the neutral observer it seems that there are two sucsesfull TA's dominating the game and a group of medium-sized TA's caught in between. Ore should red and yellow be considered one and the same TA?

Grey and 'orange' may not be official TAs, but they are working together. :beer:

*chuckles* tell that to Ireland... :cannon:

Situation is a bit more complex than that... but that would have to do with the fact that 'Grey' is in fact a collection of 3 'Shades of Grey'...

New map.

Situation is a bit more complex than that... but that would have to do with the fact that 'Grey' is in fact a collection of 3 'Shades of Grey'...

3 shades of... what? why?

@Dag: Thx for the map.

@Mickey: Was indeed an impressive strike on Denmark. 12 Russian Battleships, must be peanuts for the Hoch See Flotte.

Heh, well i noticed one very annoying thing about the German fleet... not only can i only build 1 BB per turn (against 3 Marats per turn), but even the cruisers are precisely so expensive you can't buy even 5... by 1 SHIP-point!

We'll see... looking forward to epic sea battles! My queens of the Sea against the old Marats.... a horde of boars against the noble lionesses.

@Mickey: Was indeed an impressive strike on Denmark. 12 Russian Battleships, must be peanuts for the Hoch See Flotte.

Heh, well i noticed one very annoying thing about the German fleet... not only can i only build 1 BB per turn (against 3 Marats per turn), but even the cruisers are precisely so expensive you can't buy even 5... by 1 SHIP-point!

We'll see... looking forward to epic sea battles! My queens of the Sea against the old Marats.... a horde of boars against the noble lionesses.

Hey, I wanna play too!

Hey, I wanna play too!

Pfft, you don't have enough battleships... :beer:

Danish forces sighted!!!!! The exchange between a Danish AK and the German 66th HDB group was short and decisive. This is what veteran Ju-88's do with a green AK:

20 planes from the 66th Hvy Dive Bomb group (Ju-88A-4) attacked the AK-177 (AK-1) resulting in 9 bomb penetration hits.

9 secondary explosions were observed

20 planes from the 66th Hvy Dive Bomb group (Ju-88A-4) attacked the AK-177 (AK-1) resulting in 7 bomb penetration hits.

3 secondary explosions were observed

20 planes from the 66th Hvy Dive Bomb group (Ju-88A-4) attacked the AK-177 (AK-1) resulting in 13 bomb penetration hits.

8 secondary explosions were observed

Now shoo, evil Sponge!!!

Danish forces sighted!!!!! The exchange between a Danish AK and the German 66th HDB group was short and decisive. This is what veteran Ju-88's do with a green AK:

20 planes from the 66th Hvy Dive Bomb group (Ju-88A-4) attacked the AK-177 (AK-1) resulting in 9 bomb penetration hits.

9 secondary explosions were observed

20 planes from the 66th Hvy Dive Bomb group (Ju-88A-4) attacked the AK-177 (AK-1) resulting in 7 bomb penetration hits.

3 secondary explosions were observed

20 planes from the 66th Hvy Dive Bomb group (Ju-88A-4) attacked the AK-177 (AK-1) resulting in 13 bomb penetration hits.

8 secondary explosions were observed

Now shoo, evil Sponge!!!

How big was that ship that you still could hit it after 19 bomb hits :laugh:

It applies to all of them. Based on observation, all working together. Why else would Ireland bomb one of my divisions way down south in the desert, while Morocco and Algeria (his TAs) are allowing Spain to take over their territory?

Note that this is not a complaint, he can bombed whomever he wants, you just can't tell me they are not working together when there are much bigger and much more significant (Spanish) targets only 2 or 3 away from his airbase, if they were truly enemies.

:beer:

Oh, 'Orange' and Spain are working together alright... however, to extrapolate that to 'the Grey working with the Oranges' as if those two alliances were best friends is not taking into account the fact that at least Grey (can't speak for Orange) is made up out of three 'independent' kingdoms that don't have a common stance towards any other alliance in the game. Grey GB has been trying to break the ALL with orange Ireland for i think five turns now, and that's not to sneakily 'cede' Ireland GB territory on the mainland... :ninja::cannon:

(Indeed i don't get why Ireland doesn't retreat his air force back to Ireland to defend, but i'm not complaining... B) )