* Spain has conquered xTiaret from Tunisia

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xPinarbasi is conquered by S-Russia.

xAmman is conquered by Syria.

XMastura and surroundings cities are Turkish.

Persian troops are at the border of the UAE.

S-Russia is white.

Wow, Southern Russia is still kicking butt with three countires invading him? Kudos to the player of Southern Russia!!! :beer:

I'm guessing Syria must be happy with the at long last fall of xAmman. Was it still a growing city?

Congrats Lukas!!!

I'll send you a complete list of RWE's for a proper update this weekend. For now, i would just like to point out that xTiaret really is Spanish now. :)

Btw, don't white-out Southern Russia... he definitely deserves his light green back given he just retook xPinarbasi from the arabs! :D

Congrats Lukas!!!

I'll send you a complete list of RWE's for a proper update this weekend. For now, i would just like to point out that xTiaret really is Spanish now. :)

Btw, don't white-out Southern Russia... he definitely deserves his light green back given he just retook xPinarbasi from the arabs! :D

You mean 4 countries.

So they found a new marionet for S-Russia. Interesting.

Congrats Lukas!!!

You mean 4 countries.

So they found a new marionet for S-Russia. Interesting.

Central Russia, Turkey, Syria and...? Is Persia also involved?

Who is "they", btw? AFAIK, SR is just about the only real independent.

I thought SR dropped out. When you mentioned an offensive action of SR i came to the conclusion SR had tp be played again. Or your information is incorrect trying to create some FOG of war. They, btw :cannon: is the enemy.

LOL... it was YOU who mentioned an offensive action of SR, that's what i based my idea of an active SR on...

xPinarbasi is conquered by S-Russia.

xAmman is conquered by Syria.

XMastura and surroundings cities are Turkish.

Persian troops are at the border of the UAE.

S-Russia is white.

Lukas,

the turks are infighting over their reports, but i think it's safe to indeed have SR white, now some fog is lifting so you can ignore this statement... :ninja:

Lukas,

the turks are infighting over their reports, but i think it's safe to indeed have SR white, now some fog is lifting so you can ignore this statement... :ninja:

Still looking foggy around here :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...