Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although we wish all leader of the world merry festive days, we are sad to have to admit to the world that the German Wehrmacht has not been able to let the people of Konigsberg celebrate Christmas in freedom.

The new year´s resolution of the German High Command is to make sure no communist boots tread the soil of the Vaterland anymore.

The Ministry of Public Information,

on behalf of Reichskanzler Mickey.

• 2 weeks later...

Tnx Lukas!

Few simplifications:

* Italy is fully grey

* Albania is green

(there is no more Italy)

* Germany has linked up with Eastern Prussia by taking Danzig from the dastardly invading Russian/Polish hordes

Tnx Lukas!

Few simplifications:

* Italy is fully grey

* Albania is green

(there is no more Italy)

* Germany has linked up with Eastern Prussia by taking Danzig from the dastardly invading Russian/Polish hordes

Horde, A large group, Multitude, number,etc; A mass crowd: A horde of Tourists.

Tnx Lukas!

Few simplifications:

* Italy is fully grey

* Albania is green

(there is no more Italy)

Horde, A large group, Multitude, number,etc; A mass crowd: A horde of Tourists.

Horde of tourists indeed... they saw the sights from Danzig to Bratislava, had the opportunity to take pictures, now SHOO!!! :cannon:

Dang, Europe is an exciting place! When does the sap start running in these Maple Trees?

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

Race

I have some fleet loitering around somewhere... want me to come and make things exciting for ya too? Hold on a sec, let me get through Poland, Northern Russia, Finland, Sweden and Norway and past Iceland and i'll be right there!!! :joker::ninja::cannon:

Dang, Europe is an exciting place! When does the sap start running in these Maple Trees?

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

Race

I have some fleet loitering around somewhere... want me to come and make things exciting for ya too? Hold on a sec, let me get through Poland, Northern Russia, Finland, Sweden and Norway and past Iceland and i'll be right there!!! :joker::ninja::cannon:

LOL you have a full dance ticket Mickey!! I'm travelling to Netherlands again but I'm only there for a day and in meetings with my business partner. Still want to have that beer sometime!