Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

The Yugoslavian diplomatic corps is back from vacation and prepared to discuss the (inevitably deteriorating) world situation.

Greetings and salutations to all....

Just to fill you in while you were gone, Germany has annexed Denmark. :woohoo::beer:

So the Anschluss is starting in a northerly direction this time around... probably a good thing considering Yugoslavia's original fate!

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yugoslavian diplomatic corps is back from vacation and prepared to discuss the (inevitably deteriorating) world situation.

Just to fill you in while you were gone, Germany has annexed Denmark. :woohoo::beer:

:laugh: :laugh:

Actually, i wouldn't dare... and not because of Denmark... :ninja:

So the Anschluss is starting in a northerly direction this time around... probably a good thing considering Yugoslavia's original fate!

Yes, well... i started planning:

Turn 1: TA with Austria

Turn 2: TA with Czechoslovakia

Turn 3 and 4: conquer Poland together with Central Russia

Turn 5: Accept Spongy's surrender and invade Norway

Turn 6: Invade Lowlands

Turn 7: Invade France

Turn 8: TA with Italy

Turn 9: Invade Yugoslavia and Lybia

Turn 10: Invade Greece as Italy is making a mess of it, and Egypt

Turn 11: TA with Finland, Rumania, Bulgaria and Hungary, invade Syria

Turn 12: TA with Turkey and invade Soutern and Central Russia

Turn 20: The World!

A perfectly solid planning, but Russ wouldn't let me have 8 TA's (he's such a spoil-sport, isn't he!?!), so i had to suffer Plan B: only execute step 5A. :joker:

A perfectly solid planning, but Russ wouldn't let me have 8 TA's (he's such a spoil-sport, isn't he!?!), so i had to suffer Plan B: only execute step 5A. :joker:

Ahhh, but the second part of Turn 10 will be your downfall! :cannon::holiday:

El Alamein would have been a bitch, but with the german 5th Air Division suppressing Malta's interception capability, enough supplies would flow to Rommel's troops to make the sweep around the egyptian armor work this time...

El Alamein would have been a bitch, but with the german 5th Air Division suppressing Malta's interception capability, enough supplies would flow to Rommel's troops to make the sweep around the egyptian armor work this time...

I look forward to the challenge! :beer:

I respectfully request that you not attempt to use Yugoslavian ports to ship your forces to North Africa... or for any other purpose for that matter!

Boohoo, y'all have no respect for the historical eclectic imperative!!!!

Oh wait... that didn't go well for Germany around turn 70, eh?

Alright, lets start fresh.... so Austria, how about that Anschluss?!? :laugh:

Bulgaria checking in. I'll be unavailable from Thursday until next Friday the 4th but will be up for communications before I leave or when I return.

The 3 turns of forced peace should keep everything quiet through the holidays, then all hell can break loose in the new year.

Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst...

Guest Spongebob

Tell you what... if you just give me my modest share, the border provinces and Arhus, i'll leave you to slug it out with the really mean people, alright? :python:

How about you let me have Marne, Kiel and erm lets say Hamburg and I will not destroy you.

Tell you what... if you just give me my modest share, the border provinces and Arhus, i'll leave you to slug it out with the really mean people, alright? :python:

How about you let me have Marne, Kiel and erm lets say Hamburg and I will not destroy you.

Sounds like a deal... i get Vejle, Esbjerg and Arhus and you can come and claim Marne, Kiel and Hamburg... :python:

Guest Spongebob

Sounds like a deal... i get Vejle, Esbjerg and Arhus and you can come and claim Marne, Kiel and Hamburg... :python:

Funny, for that I will also add Berlin to my list. :angry2:

Guest Spongebob

I am guessing the world has poor sponge on ignore, no one wants to play with the sponge, oh its so sad, no friends, no love for the sponge. Does anyone want to help me invade Germany? Or are you all content with me owning all of it.

Micky I have spoken with the people in Esbjerg, Vejle and Arhus and they say they wish to remain Spongistanian citizens. So keep out. I may let you live longer than expected if you keep your forces away from my border.

That includes ships, on the subject of ships as I have had no word from the Scandinavians then that patch of sea around my nation is mine, keep out. Any ships near my ports will be an act of war and I will sink them.