Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! Game #70

Azuth

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Brad, at least in game 70 your tanks ain't doing squat. So at last you decide to communicate with us thru this venue? You don't return email for months, and the DAY after I post something you submit a reply. Wow that is just great. What happened to the person that told us you like to play the under dog? As soon as the road grew dark, you bailed and left me and Hungary holding the bag. Maybe I'll email you a current turn so you can see how rosie it is now in Poland. Good luck in game 71, hope you last more than 7 turns there.

Ted :thumbsup:

Well Ted it’s very simple. As you have earlier stated, you staged a coup that suits you better. And naturally know matter what I say or how I say it you will always feel justified in your actions, as I do my own.

I will use this post to set the record straight:

1) My tanks aren’t active in Game #70 anymore - True.

2) We haven’t ever directly communicated except for this forum. (My earlier post)

3) There hasn’t been but one email not responded to from me.

4) I bailed as a result of a coup.

5) Your coup was well planned and executed.

6) A coup will not occur again!

7) A coup will not occur again!

8) A coup will not occur again!

9) Test your skills, meet me in a Game.

Good luck in Game #69 and Game #70.

Well Wishes,

The Not So Bumbling Bozo

Does it matter who is running Poland now Czech? All you need to know that the bumbling bozo is gone, and let us say... Ah yes, we staged a coup and now there are some hand-picked rulers that are much more willing to do what our alliance needs.

Nice folk I see. So you found yourselves some puppets. Well I hope their strings are strong enough. Now where are those scizzors. :lol:

So... Expect him to take out the rest of your nation. Are you ever going to come out of your rat hole and fight? Or so we need to send in the Ju-88's?

Oh, you'd love for me to come out and fight, wouldn't you Ted? I've been on the defensive ever since we started this game. Well, I'm not going to make it easy on you. You want me, come and get me. Btw, nice rat hole you have here in YOUR capital city of Vienna. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Ah Teddy, Rumania did loose some troops didn't they? At least they do still own their whole country....it appears half of Austria belongs to me (and all these blonde babes were so lonely!)....Thats what happens when you take your young men into Transylvania to do Hungary's bidding.....the competition just moves right on in.

I think I'll change my capital to xVienna....such nice Imperial buildings with no one home. Its just down the road.

Galvorn (Kaiser und Konig)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Slicer,

I have some BBs to spare. I do not need these at the moment, as France is pushed back from the coast. All naval he has left are some cheap SS and PT fleets.

You can load the beer into the QMs. I will sail these back to Europe for distribution between my allies...

Norbert

GreatBritain

• 3 weeks later...

Commander, I hope the next game I am in I have an ally like you. Not too many players would hang around as long as you have. And just for the record, Germany did not actually invade you, all he did was to drop some propaganda leaflets on the end of some 500lb bombs over your troops. He figured you would get the message one way of the other :)

Ted

Teddy, what can I say...I'm stubborn. :alien:

And for the record, even though Germany didn't invade my country he does own a piece of my territory, therefore, he's a foreigner. :)

Since I don't have much of a country left, I've gathered the excess leaflets and marked them "Return to Sender" on the next flight to Germany (of course attached to the end of some 500lb bombs too). :lol:

Have fun.

Libya,

JU-88s and Mech units, you would think, would be enough to defeat a single American Marine unit on the beach. I guess not...... :cheers:

Why the force peace? Do you not want your resources and rail capacity back? I would have atleast ensured they were secure before forcing peace. :lol:

Saudi Arabia 70 :ph34r:

:(