Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! Game #70

Azuth

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for ruining your plans on a summer home Yugo, but I am afraid that you must leave my homeland now. I am happy to report that there is absolutely nothing you can do about it either! Enjoy your winter home while you still can. BTW, how is dubronik in the winter? Should I pack my sun-tan lotion?

Ted :blink:

Oh My, Oh My! :ranting:

It seems that those SS panzers aren't what they used to be. It took just 2 airstrikes to finish them off! :alien:

To all those italian widows I would like to say:

"I'm very sorry to have caused you this grief, but there was nothing I could do to prevent it. Your warmonger president invaded my country without provocation. My brave soldiers were just defending their homes."

And to the Italian president:

"This will cost you..." :nuke:

Greetings,

Liam O'Beery

President of the United Republic of Ireland

Liam, that is interesting news. I also have some for you. Italy has been trying to break the alliance with me for the last several turns. If he does and decides to hide inside of Austria, we will be happy to extridate him for you. Good luck with what is left of France!

Ted :blink:

Well Ted,

Your news brings back the scent of a saying. Something about a hard place and a rock... :lol:

Maybe we can have a summit someday somewhere at the Irish Po Valley and discuss the borderline as good neighbours should. Shall I bring the wine?

Liam O'Beery

Yes what's up with Iceland and Lowlands?

It's a bit uncomforting to see one's total ally attacked by one's ally... :thumbsup:

Maybe the time has come to renegotiate the deals made...

Just when I was considering to put Dad's Army in harms way, Iceland and Norway invade the Lowlands. A well, lets think this over while drinking a good and honest beer. :D

Iceland and Lowland: Would you be so kind to contact me?

Liam O'Beery