Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! Game #70

Azuth

Hello Liam (Destructor Minimus),

I would be most pleased to communicate with you (or anyone else for that matter) after the game regarding the effectiveness of tactics, attacks, or strategies or whatever. With regard to your most recent letter I am a little confused as anything you did should have generated a battle report (unless whatever you were talking about didn't work) but after the game please contact me and I will try to answer your questions. If we set up a time maybe my allies would join in.

With regard to a truce we are seriously considering one and will contact you (privately) with terms we could agree to if we decide to take you up on your offer.

Charles the Bold

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Andy!

What's happening? Did I offended you in anyway? Why are you trying to break our alliance?

Just when I have all my troops focused on the Northern Alliance you do this.. :robot:

I'm so very disappointed in you.. :cheers:

I guess this means war?

Well, I hope the rightious will win this one. But then again: Don't they always :ph34r:

Greetings,

Your former ally,

Liam the disappointed.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Andy,

:) That was well deserved I suppose. It's like they say: what goes around comes around!

I must say that I've never seen so many tanks in so few provinces! This will be a clash they will talk about for many a year to come in the pubs :oops: .

It has been to long since I've fought a good battle! I hope I'll survive your 70+ tank offensive :D .

(When I talk to you I talk to ALL of you, of course!)

Well let's unleash the hordes! Let's make war and let's make it a good one!

Greetings,

Liam the frenzied

Hello Andy,

:woohoo: That was well deserved I suppose. It's like they say: what goes around comes around!

I must say that I've never seen so many tanks in so few provinces! This will be a clash they will talk about for many a year to come in the pubs :cheers: .

It has been to long since I've fought a good battle! I hope I'll survive your 70+ tank offensive :jawdrop: .

(When I talk to you I talk to ALL of you, of course!)

Well let's unleash the hordes! Let's make war and let's make it a good one!

Greetings,

Liam the frenzied

Liam, Austria and Hungary were tired of Lowland's agents getting caught trying to steal military secrets, so they decided not to wait to get attacked and pre-empt your eventual attacks. We have all enjoyed the alliance while it lasted, and we might not win, but at least we will have fun playing the last 1/3 of the game with you fellows. Perhaps after the conflict our leaders can meet and knock back a few pints with your alliance. Good luck and ha :cheers: ve fun!

-Andy aka Bulgaria

• 1 month later...

G'DAY SURVIVORS OF GAME 70.

THIS GAME IS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING DRAMATIC EVENTS.

ONCE "MASTERS OF ALL THEY SURVEY" , THE THREE STOOGES HAVE MADE SOME RECENT DECISIONS WHICH MAY COME BACK TO BITE THEM ON THE BUM.

THEY UNWISELY CHOSE TO EXPAND THEIR LIST OF ENEMIES TO INCLUDE, AMONG OTHERS, BULGARIA AND HIS TAs.

THEY ALSO LOCKED THEMSELVES IN WITH GREAT BRITAIN AND HIS TAs.

THIS HAS ALREADY COST LARRY (MOROCCO) DEARLY IN SPAIN, ALTHOUGH HE MAY NOT YET BE AWARE OF IT.

IN NORTH AFRICA, BOTH LARRY AND CURLEY (SPAIN), AFTER EXPERIENCING SPECTACULAR SUCCESS, HAVE SUFFERED GRIEVOUS LOSSES.

UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM, THE BAD NEWS HAS JUST BEGUN.

THEY WILL BE EXPELLED FROM LIBYA!!!!!!!!!

AND LET'S NOT FORGET MOE (PORTUGAL).

I'M AFRAID THAT HIS CONQUESTS IN TUNISIA ARE EQUALLY TEMPORARY, AND THAT HE WILL SOON BE LEAVING THAT COUNTRY.

THAT'S THE GOOD NEWS FOR THE THREE STOOGES.

THE BAD NEWS IS THAT IS NO GOOD NEWS IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE FUTURES.

EVEN SO, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THE DURATION OF THE GAME.

DES FEENEY