Rolling Thunder Forums

Robotic Shipyards

Chargerman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I registered with the website in 2003 . I started playing this version of SuperNova in January 2008 . Ask Russ . You say you started the game to take worlds , then why did you send me a bunch of emails in the beginning to try to get me to be in an alliance with you ? When I told you I was allied to Marcus , you still tried to persuade me to abandon him . So I guess your premise for playing this game is also a falsehood . I got all the tech trees from my allies ...the same people you attacked . We have let you stew in your home system , but that will eventually change . Where are the attacking ships you have been promising us ? Or are you afraid to come out and play ? You are a simple windbag , all blow and no go . While you have been confined to your homesystem , we have been busy gathering the dropped worlds and making contacts with the others in the area . No matter if your ships ever get out , everybody has your position on the setting war , so that means automatic attacks . If you really think that your position ever has a chance of having more than one world , you are mistaken . Come on , back up your threats . No , I think that would be asking too much of you .

One common thing in your rants I noticed is you, You and this Guy you and that guy you and Flagritz you and highwayman.on and on LOL

i believe i know his kind... you know the kind that lives on his computer and never leaves his house and smells to high heaven...... i enjoy his ranting and bragging.... he thinks that i am confined to my home system but in actuality i just needed time to build up and to see what i could see with my little non weaponized surveyors...

I registered with the website in 2003 . I started playing this version of SuperNova in January 2008 . Ask Russ . You say you started the game to take worlds , then why did you send me a bunch of emails in the beginning to try to get me to be in an alliance with you ? When I told you I was allied to Marcus , you still tried to persuade me to abandon him . So I guess your premise for playing this game is also a falsehood . I got all the tech trees from my allies ...the same people you attacked . We have let you stew in your home system , but that will eventually change . Where are the attacking ships you have been promising us ? Or are you afraid to come out and play ? You are a simple windbag , all blow and no go . While you have been confined to your homesystem , we have been busy gathering the dropped worlds and making contacts with the others in the area . No matter if your ships ever get out , everybody has your position on the setting war , so that means automatic attacks . If you really think that your position ever has a chance of having more than one world , you are mistaken . Come on , back up your threats . No , I think that would be asking too much of you .

One common thing in your rants I noticed is you, You and this Guy you and that guy you and Flagritz you and highwayman.on and on LOL

i believe i know his kind... you know the kind that lives on his computer and never leaves his house and smells to high heaven...... i enjoy his ranting and bragging.... he thinks that i am confined to my home system but in actuality i just needed time to build up and to see what i could see with my little non weaponized surveyors...

This is completly wrong, how dare you talk like this about him, you are way off base. We all know he is married to a woman who hates him playing computer games, and he has to sneak around at home and at work to play this game, and catch hell everytime he is caught that is why he is like he is in the game, to compensate for real life. LOL