Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Thank god i got the advice in not to take you too seriously, joker :joker:

Just as long as you keep your Von Trapp shut I may allow you to live. One more thing, whos been dishing the dirt on the Sponge, let me know and I may send you a christmas card.

Guest Spongebob

Sponge are you pretending to be a real player in this game too? Keep a close eye on his actions guys. The Sponge is just a proxy position that will throw his game in favor of his real master at some point in the future.

Race Pilsner

Oi :angry2: I have no master - I AM THE MASTER. I am Denmark again and I never go without a fight. What snivilling little nation are you camped in Race, you looking for a slap sponge style? Not long now before you can DW on Spongistan and if you have any doubt where I am then I am sure someone somewhere has already confirmed my location.

And slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us - DUM DUM DUM... DUM DUM DUM.... Oooooolaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Sponge are you pretending to be a real player in this game too? Keep a close eye on his actions guys. The Sponge is just a proxy position that will throw his game in favor of his real master at some point in the future.

Race Pilsner

Oi :angry2: I have no master - I AM THE MASTER. I am Denmark again and I never go without a fight. What snivilling little nation are you camped in Race, you looking for a slap sponge style? Not long now before you can DW on Spongistan and if you have any doubt where I am then I am sure someone somewhere has already confirmed my location.

And slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us - DUM DUM DUM... DUM DUM DUM.... Oooooolaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Here's the plan. DW Denmark. Say BOO! Denmark surrenders. next!

Guest Spongebob

Okay thats it... I have tried to live an enlightened life in peace and harmony but you have pushed this Sponge once too many times... I WILL INVADE SWITZERLAND.... I will find a way and if anyone can the cunning plans of the Sponge will lead the way.

Die Kurry DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

I fully intend NOT to go through Germany as per our agreement. But I WILL find a way

You could airdrop OVER Germany... :ninja::laugh:

Why? He should surrender fairly quickly. No need to bother the Germans. Unless of course they want to be bothered? :beer:

Okay thats it... I have tried to live an enlightened life in peace and harmony but you have pushed this Sponge once too many times... I WILL INVADE SWITZERLAND.... I will find a way and if anyone can the cunning plans of the Sponge will lead the way.

Die Kurry DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

Yea, yea, blah, blah, woof, woof.

Hey, Germany is a friendly country too....

Turkey wants to be friends?

ofcourse, infact us turks have taken over half of the country of germany already... didn't you notice? :)

LOL Yeah, I was noticing that when I was stationed in Frankfurt, back in the 1980's.