Rolling Thunder Forums

Sponge are you pretending to be a real player in this game too? Keep a close eye on his actions guys. The Sponge is just a proxy position that will throw his game in favor of his real master at some point in the future.

Race Pilsner

Oi :angry2: I have no master - I AM THE MASTER. I am Denmark again and I never go without a fight. What snivilling little nation are you camped in Race, you looking for a slap sponge style? Not long now before you can DW on Spongistan and if you have any doubt where I am then I am sure someone somewhere has already confirmed my location.

And slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us - DUM DUM DUM... DUM DUM DUM.... Oooooolaaahhhhhhh!!!!

I'm not in a snivilling little nation I prefer snivelling BIG nations!!

Race

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

Well its Christmas Eve, I wonder if there will be a Christmas Truce this year considering this games turn falls on December 24th. Lets observe a remember that day in 1914 by no one DW in this game on this day.

Merry Christmas one and all from the Sponge Family, now no DW on Denmark ;)

Well its Christmas Eve, I wonder if there will be a Christmas Truce this year considering this games turn falls on December 24th. Lets observe a remember that day in 1914 by no one DW in this game on this day.

Merry Christmas one and all from the Sponge Family, now no DW on Denmark ;)

You have my word spongie, a Christmas eve and Christmas Day truce. Merry Christmas everyone!

Race

Wish you all a peacefull Christmas so i can watch my favourite österreichische filme von Sissi die Königin mit die familien von Trapp.

It will probably something like

"The hills are alive with the sound of gunfire"

The Persians did not heed the the Christmas Truce... Infidels, Ah well they only DW on the Iraqis and thats a lot better than a DW against Spongistan.

You must have run before me. There is another DW in World Events. Be very careful Spongie. :huh:

Pete

:beer: