Rolling Thunder Forums

LOL... i must say i feel honored to have my small alliance be the target of just about every free nation in Europe! It feels just like Fanaar-RISK!!! (For the insiders...) :woohoo::joker::laugh:

*salutes and grins, digging his heels into the ground* :cannon:

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map, based on the RWE, some tips and SIM POL's

victory-map-diplomacy-94t03.png

- There is some heresay and rumours in this map, so no guarantees.v\v

- Germany has been DW's by Switzerland, Lowlands is trying to do the same and Poland as well as France have withdrawn their alliance proposal before giving me a chance to accept. To quote starwars: I've got a bad feeling about it. Seems I have been partitioned already and Germany 94 is not long for this world.

Hmm, is Canada still available?

- Persia DW'd Iraq (as happenes in half of the games) and Finland has DW'd Sweden.

• 2 weeks later...

Are we still playing this game, or did everyone surrender without letting me know.

FastFreddy

As British Prime Minister I somehow feel compelled to declare that we will have "Peace in our time."

I am off to Freiburg to mediate the recent border dispute between the Chocolatiers and the Brewmasters, wish me luck...

Guest Spongebob

and Italy DW vs. Switzerland. :beer::robot:

HA, that'll teach you to pick on a poor defensless.... erm I mean Heavily Defended Sponge.... You'll think twice before picking on someone smaller than you... no wait (Switzerland is Smaller than Spongistan) I mean just a bit bigger than you in future.

I hope the Italian gives you a right royal slap around the chops and sends you to bed with no supper.

Guest Spongebob

Now that the little tic known as Kurarsier has bigger problems than me I feel I can now offer Spongistanians vast armed forces to the highest bidder. There are many nations at war and the balance of power is as yet still undecided. Anyone wishing to hire the Spongistanian Defense Force should put there requests in writing and deliver them to Copenhagen along with a big fat bribe. Also we have decided that the city of Copenhagen should have a name change and should now be called Spongehagen.

and Italy DW vs. Switzerland. :beer::robot:

HA, that'll teach you to pick on a poor defensless.... erm I mean Heavily Defended Sponge.... You'll think twice before picking on someone smaller than you... no wait (Switzerland is Smaller than Spongistan) I mean just a bit bigger than you in future.

I hope the Italian gives you a right royal slap around the chops and sends you to bed with no supper.

Actually, if you would notice, I haven't DW on you, yet. and be careful spongecus, the German-Czech-Rumania alliance are now (or maybe always have been) partnered with Austria-Italy. :beer:

Guest Spongebob

Sorry Kurry, please dont come marching through Germany and start to kick my arse. I think this is the first game I have not had some snotty little nation DW on me before T4