Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in: Tunisia declared war on Libya.

and...

Morocco DW on Libya and Algeria

United States DW on Canada

Lowlands DW on Germany

So much for 'Peace in our time'

Actually, Morocco DW'd Algeria and Tunisia.

Guest Spongebob

Well the Sponge is unloved :( Not one nation has come and asked for the vast Spongistanian Armed Forces to come and assist them... thats okay... I can take a hint.

BUT HEAR THIS :angry2: My itchy trigger finger cannot be kept in its holster forever. I have my hands on the plunger and the TNT is primed :cannon::joker:

Dear Spongistanian Greatness, would you be so kind as to plunge yourself onto the Lowly Lowland Infidels who are defiling the ground of your most steadfast ally?!?

Most Highly respected Lord Sponge, King of the Picke Farm, Defender of the Bikini Bottom, Head of the Church of Oceanography, etc, etc...

We the people of Rumania, humbly ask you to assist us and the free people of the world and everything that is good and dear to land your brave sponges upon the beaches of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Groningen and Antwerp to liberate the Dutch and Belgians from the current fascist warmonger.

We trust our pleads will fall on kind ears and you will grace our armies to fight alongside yours, so we may learn from your valiant and exemplary strategy and tactics.

In hope we rest,

The Romas

Guest Spongebob

Well well finally the recognition and respect the mighty Sponge deserves, consider your request granted. Now where did I put those dingys. Just think if Lowlands had got its request in sooner how different the outcome would have been.

Well well finally the recognition and respect the mighty Sponge deserves, consider your request granted. Now where did I put those dingys. Just think if Lowlands had got its request in sooner how different the outcome would have been.

Get off your butt and invade Germany! That's what every self respecting Danish player does. Don't be a wimp. :beer: Besides, most of the Germany army and air force is in southern Germany, what's defending the border? LDBs? Oh yea, that would be enough to stop you, what was I thinking? :beer:

Kurassier begging Spongebob to help him?

What is this world coming to......

I do not think that it is wise for you to explain to him what usually happenes and what he is supposed to do to make that happen.

I say to him: let's try something else!

Besides,

- You already have a 2:1 advantage against me, and the initiative

- If you call the couple of planes I have "an airforce" mr. Goring would consider that a compliment

- Most of the German divisions are NOT in the south.

- You are TA'd with Morocco, which is played by "shiver", and Lowlands, played by "fear". I know what that means from prior experience: Even if I were to win, I still would be bombed by the Swiss and Dutch aiforce operating out of Southern Morocco.

- The provinces of Marne and Kiel are defended by the local sheriff and police station, just like the poor province of Freiburg was before you walzed in with thousands of men, hundreds of guns, trucks and even some tanks.

Guest Spongebob

KurryArsier you still have not learned how to speak Sponge, Sponge is a language of colour and flavour, it is full of meaning and little action and if you had learned the basics then maybe I would be invading Germany as we speak. You and your allies had obviously planned to invade Germany from the early days yet you chose to treat the Sponge like a mushroom and keep me in the Dark rather than include the Sponge in your plans. At least the Germans spoke to Spongistan in honest and equal terms. Go back to school, I will see you in soon.

BTW Dagger those policement keep popping over the border for a cuppa, can you tell them to stop, the peoples of Esbjerg keep changeing the flag over Town Hall and dont know if they are Spongish or German. :) I dont want to spread to the rest of the country.

Please inform the Mayor of Esbjerg that his/her city is Spongish and that the current German administration accepts the outcome of the 1920 referendum on the matter.

That same government wants to ask you to take down the names of the offending German policemen so they can be recruited for the 19 th penal division, soon leaving for the Swiss front.

Mmm, nice coffee. I take it the Spongistani drink a lot?

Mmm, nice coffee. I take it the Spongistani drink a lot?

Coffee makes happy:

Rank on the Happy Country Index (2012 NYT) vs. Rank on the Most Coffee drink index (Wikipedia):

Happy vs Coffee:

1) Denmark (Coffee: 4)

2) Norway (Coffee: 2)

3) Netherlands (Coffee: 5)

4) Switzerland (Coffee: 7)

5) Austria (Coffee: 11)

6) Israel (Coffee: 32)

7) Finland (Coffee: 1)

8) Australia (Coffee: 43)

9) Canada (Coffee: 9)

10) Sweden (Coffee: 6)

Seem clear right? Only Israeli's and Australian can be happy without coffee... and if you are unhappy, drink more coffee...

Also pretty evident the German Police officers are fleeing to spongistan to be happy and drink coffee.

Kurassier begging Spongebob to help him?

What is this world coming to......

I do not think that it is wise for you to explain to him what usually happenes and what he is supposed to do to make that happen.

I say to him: let's try something else!

Besides,

- You already have a 2:1 advantage against me, and the initiative

- If you call the couple of planes I have "an airforce" mr. Goring would consider that a compliment

- Most of the German divisions are NOT in the south.

- You are TA'd with Morocco, which is played by "shiver", and Lowlands, played by "fear". I know what that means from prior experience: Even if I were to win, I still would be bombed by the Swiss and Dutch airforce operating out of Southern Morocco.

- The provinces of Marne and Kiel are defended by the local sheriff and police station, just like the poor province of Freiburg was before you walzed in with thousands of men, hundreds of guns, trucks and even some tanks.

No begging, just told him what to do. Keep in mind that I generally find it better to have spongecus as an enemy. So actually, spongecus, come invade Switzerland, I could use the extra territory. :robot:

2nd you need to recount. Morocco is at war with Algeria and Tunis9a, so "shiver" won't be here any time soon. So its Lowlands "fear" and Switzerland "chocolate" against Germany and Italy at the moment. You also have allies in Czech and Austria whom could help. (Austria and Rumania are TAs)

Me, I'm just yodeling from the mountaintops!! :beer:

Guest Spongebob

I got to say that Lowlander is a bit quiet, who is he, he may be big and scary and I may not want to go and bop him on the nose if thats the case. As for you Kurry i caught your dummy so wil put it in the post back to Switzerland, boy you have a good throwing arm. :)