Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

We support Poland in his brave endeavour to remain an independent buffer, and put forward the motion to colour the Polish territory UN-blue!!! :alien2:

I got to ask as its been bugging me for days now... What is UN Blue, is that like UNderwear, or UNder A Bus, or is it like UN Do??? Just Curious :)

We support Poland in his brave endeavour to remain an independent buffer, and put forward the motion to colour the Polish territory UN-blue!!! :alien2:

I got to ask as its been bugging me for days now... What is UN Blue, is that like UNderwear, or UNder A Bus, or is it like UN Do??? Just Curious :)

I don't expect you to UNderstand, Spongy... :joker:

Guest Spongebob

Nothing much has happened in the word, Spongistan remains a free state, that does not mean you can send me your refugees. Keep em to yourself.

Tunisia has declared war on Libya

Morocco has declared war on Algeria

Morocco has declared war on Tunisia

Lowlands has declared war on Germany

United States has declared war on Canada

Greece has declared war on Turkey

Italy has declared war on Switzerland

Saudi Arabia has declared war on UAE

Northern Russia has declared war on Norway

Northern Russia has declared war on Sweden

Syria has declared war on Trans-Jordan

Syria has declared war on Egypt

Great Britain has declared war on Spain

Central Russia has declared war on Sweden

Central Russia has declared war on Poland

Baltic States has declared war on Sweden

Turkey has declared war on Iraq

Morocco has conquered xBechar from Algeria

Rumania has declared war on Bulgaria

Egypt has declared war on Libya

United States has conquered xMontreal from Canada

Guest Spongebob

Why would Rumania DW on Bulgaria?? What would provoke such an act. I don't think we are going to be friends. Somebody help. Hey Hungary, his back is turned, and its a perfect time for sucker punch.

Because I offered Bulgaria an Alliance and you turned me down so Rumania is doing my bidding... Die Die Die - Be warned world I have many puppets in my pocket more than willing to do my bidding, I dont need to DW on anyone... Spongistan is a peaceful utopia. Foriegners not allowed, vagrants not allowed, refugees not allowed, tax inspectors not allowed, estate agents, double glassing salesment etc - You get the picture.

Why would Rumania DW on Bulgaria?? What would provoke such an act. I don't think we are going to be friends. Somebody help. Hey Hungary, his back is turned, and its a perfect time for sucker punch.

What? Is HU's back turned? Yay, kill him Austria!!!

Errr... i mean of course, your Spongistanian Highlyness, would you please have your Austrian vassal crush those Hungarian infidels who dared question your Surpeme Reign? :ninja:

Guest Spongebob

I command thee to Crush the Hungarians, Crush the Bulgarians, Crush the Czechoslovakians.... errm no wait not them.... Crush the Garlic and whence thee has done my bidding then thee shall be free to wash the feet of Spongebob the Great.

And go to Disneyland -_-

Anyone called for the von Trapps?

I have to anounce that "die familien von Trapp" has retired. They are picking edelweiss in the Alps.

I see a lot is going on arround Austria, time for new leadership in Austria.

Guest Spongebob

Its a coup, A coup I tell you. Swear fealty to the Great Spongistanian Empire and I will allow you to keep your head and any lands you steal from the Swiss. Got to ask though, what happened to the Trapps? did you bump them off? were they a poor excuse for a Sponge Personality? I guess we shall never know.