Rolling Thunder Forums

Well, guys, talk smack about me all you want. But, in this game, I'm the first to take an enemy capital (xTripoli). So stick that in your pipes and smoke it, bitches!

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t05.png

- Turn 5 and already two capitals have fallen.

- France did propose an alliance to me,then withdrew, then offered again and now wants to break. Meanwhile I am having my hands full woth blocking the Lowlanders, who are inching towards Spongistan (a.k.a. Denmark)

- That country and Portugal are the only ones that (AFAIK) are not involved in any TA or war yet.

- Sweden must have had a very interesting turn, losing xStockholm and Gallivare and DW-ing on Norway.

- Lots of movement in the middle east, as usual in this stage of the game

Sweden is committing suicide by declaring war on the only other opponent/target of the massive Russian powergroup? Well, that will mean a quick death... i better start preparing my defenses, the green hordes will be overrunning us all before long!

Guest Spongebob

I must agree that level of incompetence is quite Sponglike. Those Lowlanders better keep away from Spongistan, if they get too close I will flatten them. Lowlands.... Flatten.... Ho Ho I am Sooooooo Funny :woohoo:

I must agree that level of incompetence is quite Sponglike. Those Lowlanders better keep away from Spongistan, if they get too close I will flatten them. Lowlands.... Flatten.... Ho Ho I am Sooooooo Funny :woohoo:

We are almost ready for turn 6, have you given up yet? :beer: Still looking for a way to sail my rowboats up the Rhine, but Germany keeps shooting holes in them. :angry2: but if I get one through! :explode:

I am not a member of the Sponge preservation society.

I am shooting at no Swiss navy! Any boat detected on the rhine that is propelled by oars only will be stictly left alone. We will extend this offer to each Swiss naval unit so you better start building some Shipyards in xBern.

And there is a Rhone-Rhine channel that starts at a place were you and your ally France controll both banks of the Rhine river.

From there there is a canal to the Marne river, followed by a canal to the Meuse. As we all know the Meuse enters the North sea in Rotterdam, together with the Rhine.

As a side note: offers of peace by Switzerland will be favourably recieved by the German diplomatic staff. As long as we return to the status pro ante.

Guest Spongebob

WHAT!!!! :angry2: You trying to get me killed Dagger? you know full well the Swiss have no sense of direction, those boats you speak off were heading south now hes gonna kill me.... Oh thats it.... I quit. Im owta here, Im not sticking around while I am stabbed in the back with a Dagger.

One more thing... who is in this Sponge Preservation Society? I need to have a word with them - COZ THE'VE DONE A SHIT JOB SO FAR, EVERY GAME I GET 'KIN KILLED!!!!! :joker:

WHAT!!!! :angry2: You trying to get me killed Dagger? you know full well the Swiss have no sense of direction, those boats you speak off were heading south now hes gonna kill me.... Oh thats it.... I quit. Im owta here, Im not sticking around while I am stabbed in the back with a Dagger.

One more thing... who is in this Sponge Preservation Society? I need to have a word with them - COZ THE'VE DONE A SHIT JOB SO FAR, EVERY GAME I GET 'KIN KILLED!!!!! :joker:

Actually, it's the spongecus Preserving Associaton. Every sponge they find, they preserve in a formaldehyde solution. :woohoo::beer:

Guest Spongebob

Well I hope you get to decompose on the battlefield, hows that lowlander of yours, is he close enough for me to shoot yet? or is he as usless as you and cant find his way to Spongistan.... who is playing Lowlands BTW, is it someone with a Sponge Grudge? I hope so then that will allow me justification to invade and wipe out his species.

Can someone explain how Stockholm was taken so easily, why Norway and Sweden are not fighting Finland, whats going on? Has anyone checked that the Sponge is not playing Sweden? You know hes a bit of a fibber when it comes to playing his cards....

Are there any confirmed drops yet? Spain? Poland? Germany? ;)

Can someone explain how Stockholm was taken so easily, why Norway and Sweden are not fighting Finland, whats going on? Has anyone checked that the Sponge is not playing Sweden? You know hes a bit of a fibber when it comes to playing his cards....

Are there any confirmed drops yet? Spain? Poland? Germany? ;)

Germany is close to dropping... Sponge must be rubbing off on him! :python:

Guest Spongebob

Spongistan is still War Free, nothing to see here. However I have seen some Norwegen boats bobbing around the coast, rumour of his demise seem to have been exagerated to Sponge proportions. Some Cossacks and Bulb Growers turned up at the Palace of Copenhagen, tipped there hats and offered dispatches, strange thing is they have not learned to speak Spongish yet. Maybe when they can at least say hello I will grant them an audience. Lets see, what else has been going on in the world. I see those same Bulb Growers are at the gates of Hamburg, there getting close to my sphere of influence. Some crazy Algerian want to invade Switzerland and Lowlands, talking of Switzerland it seems it is now half the size of a digestive. The Frogs are banging heads with the Yops seeing who can seduce the most cattle by pinching there bottoms. Tunisia DW on everyone, what with these Africans, you would think they would have enough to fight at home. The Slavs have also decided its a good time to Yop bash and finally whats the hell is happening in Scandinavia. Finland attacks Sweden and what does he do? Attacks Norway, as long as they stay at home and dont think about jumping over to Spongistan Im a happy Sponge.

Thats all Folks!