Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t06.png

- Germany is now at war with 4 nations and a 5th is trying. The west of the map seems to be coangulating in one big semi-solid TA.

- Icelandic and British units bombarded xHamburg this turn. That hurt

- Good turn for Turkey.

- Denmark, a.k.a. Spongistan, is the only true neutral left.

Thanks for the extra diplomatic information sent to me. It clears up the picture a bit more.

Monty, do something original and surprise us all

Austria has started a campaign to protect the german speaking minority in Hungary and Yugoslavia. Habsburger forces were cheered when they passed the borders. This oppression has to be stopped.

Guest Spongebob

I guess the first thing the enemy have taken from Dagger is his tongue, no rebuke, no defiant cry from the battlements. Just do me a favour and dont die before I get to Berlin. Im a hungry Sponge and need a feast.

I guess the first thing the enemy have taken from Dagger is his tongue, no rebuke, no defiant cry from the battlements. Just do me a favour and dont die before I get to Berlin. Im a hungry Sponge and need a feast.

Nope, just the flu.

And don't you have better things to do than putting a dagger in my back now that I have stabilised the front with Lowlands?

Great Britain has declared war on Czechoslovakia

Well Mickey you had best close the seaports before they get in. Have fun, Rick

Britain is scouting out my positions for Hungary... his bombers are paying the price for it:

Flak was fired from an army force against enemy aircraft spotted at ground level in Dorog, downing 25 of Great Britain's aircraft

The enemy planes were moving at approximately 220 miles per hour on Friday, March 8, 2013