Rolling Thunder Forums

Ok, feeling a bit better now:

- France has comitted itself to the front between the Swiss and the Italians.

- Riyadh has fallen. Paradrop? I did not expect that.

- The Sponges are getting restless and start making clains on German territory which is betweeen them and Lowlands. And territory that's not.

- For Germany a quiet turn at the Westenr front. Not long now for the coming of decent bombers.

- Libya seems to be be gone. But I thought that about the UAE and Canada too.

- Fierce fighting in the Balkan that can go either way

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

All I wish is to unite the Spongish Speaking Sponges of Germany within the sphere of influence of a Greater Spongistan. If you can kindly step aside and allow the free movement of Sponges that would be appreciated. :joker:

There are no Spongish speaking Sponges in Germany.

There soon will be :)

Can't we organise a League of Nations committee for this? I'm sure they'll be done drafting an advise in no more than 15 years. :D

Guest Spongebob

Lowlands as far as I know is also trying to help the Sponges being persecuted by the Germans gain freedom, as the last war free nation of the world I only want peace but these troubled times have been forced upon us.

Guest Spongebob

Them bloody Germans just wont open the border, they keep asking for Papers

Deutsche grundlichkeit, ausweis bitte!!

Whatever he said, anyway time for a Rant - What the hell is going on in Scandinavia, Im afraid I am going to have to Invade Norway. (As well as Germany) it seems the Scannies are not putting up much of a fight against the Russians and the Finnish, Now I have extended the wet soggy paw of friendship to them in the hope it will allow me to leave the Scannies to thier own misadventures with the security of alliances but we will have to see. If they feel they cannot reciprecate then I am going to have to go on a land grab and create a frontier to prevent them getting too close to the Empire of the Sponge.

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t09.png

- The Balkan front is a close affair with Hungary and Rumania in the worst position, as could be expected.

- The French realy love their Cavalry and their cavalry really loves pizza

- German border patrols are puzzled by the enormous amount of Sponges that want to enter Germany without filling in the proper forms. You Shal Not Pass. The Lowlanders, Swiss, Britishers and Icelanders went before and fulfilled the necessary duties. As Baltic States and France are knocking on the door too and Morocco already has a prescence in Germany. We pride ourselves on becoming the most popular nation on the map. Everyone wants to have a part of it. Except Poland, so Go Poland!

- The situation in the Middle East remains fuzzy. There seems to be a large TA forming. If someone has some SIM POL's to spend I would like to clear up that part of the map.

Guest Spongebob

The Spongistanian Stormtroopers (with light sabres) have lined up very nicely on the German border and have been taking lessons in how to fill in the correct paperwork. We feel there should be no trouble entering Germany within the week on our annual pilgrimage to the pools of Berlin.

We have also heard rumours that the British do not want us to set up a holiday home in Norway, we would like to point out to the British that Norway is a lot closer to Spongistan than to the British Ils and we are naturally aquatic in nature.