Rolling Thunder Forums

Guest Spongebob

Errrm why you not talk about me, how disrespectful. I am the most important one here, its me you should be worried about. I have done nothing for 10 turns except builf 50 Frontiers all waiting to march on Berlin and when I am done you better watch out. Im heading North, I mean South, where are you? Just watch it! Im warning you.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errrm why you not talk about me, how disrespectful. I am the most important one here, its me you should be worried about. I have done nothing for 10 turns except builf 50 Frontiers all waiting to march on Berlin and when I am done you better watch out. Im heading North, I mean South, where are you? Just watch it! Im warning you.

Dear Sponge, Why does the world ignore you?

- You're no part of any TA structure

- You have declared the honest intention to survive this game and so far you are doing great.

- You have declared war on noone, which must have taken quite an effort. I know you are trying though.

Iron crosses have been supplied to the industrious men and women of the German 12th Rubber Stamp company, manning the border of Denmark.

- Maybe some people on the forum have an anti-Sponge filter in place.

Take care not to get caught between the Western and Eastern block.

The war between Bulgaria and Rumania will be won by Russia? :)

Not if Bulgaria has anything to say about it. I'm not dead just yet. Hey I have a suggestion, why don't you surrender and save both of us some time.

You have nothing to say about it. Already you needed Yugoslavia to invade Rumania as distraction and Greek forces to kick Rumania out of Maritsa and still you fail to kick even a few statics out of the plains... you´re a dying nation.

In a few turns time, CR can be at the gates of Bucharest with 30 divisions while you and Rumania still whack at each other with less than a dozen divisions each.

Delightfully optimistic of you to think that Bucharest is C Russia's objective. Seems more likely that Berlin or Bratislava are the objectives (or Budapest?!?) The last two require him to go through you so perhaps some defensive preparations are in order....

The war between Bulgaria and Rumania will be won by Russia? :)

Not if Bulgaria has anything to say about it. I'm not dead just yet. Hey I have a suggestion, why don't you surrender and save both of us some time.

You have nothing to say about it. Already you needed Yugoslavia to invade Rumania as distraction and Greek forces to kick Rumania out of Maritsa and still you fail to kick even a few statics out of the plains... you´re a dying nation.

In a few turns time, CR can be at the gates of Bucharest with 30 divisions while you and Rumania still whack at each other with less than a dozen divisions each.

Delightfully optimistic of you to think that Bucharest is C Russia's objective. Seems more likely that Berlin or Bratislava are the objectives (or Budapest?!?) The last two require him to go through you so perhaps some defensive preparations are in order....

Ooh, i´m pretty sure he wouldn´t want to block the advance of all his TA´s that also want to come south by going for Berlin. Other than that, though, i don´t expect it to be an or/or but more of an and/and situation. Not to worry though, One reason why i'm not in too much of a hurry to throw my main force against Hungary's is that i rather have two 18-stacks fighting CR's take-over of central Europe than none... :D

Guest Spongebob

I have just received a letter from the people of Hamburg stating that they are worried about foreigners taking over their city and imposing a flat cap and beer policy upon them. It should be noted that the people have requested to become part of the Great Spongistanian Empire and anyone else interfering with that will find them on the receiving end of a soggy sponge.

:woohoo::joker::oops: "50 Frontiers all waiting to march"

Guest Spongebob

On the eve of war with the infidels of Germany the Sponges of Spongistan have bestowed upon their Govenor the title of "Eternal Leader", let no Sponge ever forget the greatness of Sponge.

The 50 Frontiers for the expansion of Spongistan are being retro fitted with Bycicles, I have been reliably informed they will assist in the conquest of Germany

Guest Spongebob

Spongistans Head of the Army marches up to the Eternal Leader - "Sir I am pleased to report that we have finally Declared War"

Spongebob shouts "Yes Yes Yes"

"On Sweden" :)

"Arrrrrrghhhhhhhh Nooooooooooo"

The Eternal Leader proceeds to meltdown.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spongebob

Well its that time of the month again... no not that time.

The Minister for Culture and Spongish Guidance has come before me to announce that the peoples of Marne and Kiel have been crying out for Education, he tells me we have been using artillery to fire our Holy Book across the border while our troops are held in Passport control.

Also our diplomats have been busy speaking in foreign tongues, the lack of credible intelligence within Spongistan (dont even think about cracking a joke) means we have signed our first mutual assistance pact. While our troops wait on the border our sailors have been busy building lots of boats and will be rushing to our new allies aid.

Watch this space for further update

Sponge is Great, Death to the Infidels, Praise to the Eternal Leader.

New Map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t12.png

- In itself the game is interesting enough: lots of things are undecided and from the RWE alone it is difficult to determine how the different fronts are going.

- No clear winner in the Middle East. I wonder what Algeria and Tunesia will do now that Libya is almost gone. Push back Morocco? Invade Spain? fight against the Big Baddies from the West?

- Advances on the Balkan front and in Switzerland more than compensate for losses in Germany, Italy and Rumania. If it weren't for the Big Baddies from the East....

- Now Iceland, France and Brittain, please stop interfering in the nice little war between me and Lowlands. If it wasn't for you it might have been an interesting fight.

- As the German position is hard pressed,a new Volkssturn division was formed from former border guards. The border with Denmark is guarded by some wooden poles and a piece of rope stretching from Kiel to Marne.

Guest Spongebob

Oi us Sponges have discovered something new - Its called FIRE. Just got to figure out what to do with it.

I have some more news for you, those Algerians and Tunisians have been over to Spongistan for a party and they have told me they are going to DW on Germany and Invade you, they figure that the rest of the world wants a piece of you then they want a piece.

My invasion of Sweden went acording to plan, soon you can start to colour it Yellow. As for that border I guess your gonna have to wait for your allies to inform you of our progress

Murrrraghhhhh!!!!! Murraaaghhhh!!!!!

New Map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t12.png

- In itself the game is interesting enough: lots of things are undecided and from the RWE alone it is difficult to determine how the different fronts are going.

- Now Iceland, France and Brittain, please stop interfering in the nice little war between me and Lowlands. If it wasn't for you it might have been an interesting fight.

Umm...yeaaahhh...about that. The French have been waiting to reclaim what was historically theirs....sooooo....we asked ourselves (collectively), "Why not now?" (I think you have seen a few of the answers)

S