Rolling Thunder Forums

As of 15-11 both Poland and Lowlands went form "Played"to "Unplayed" and all those unplayed positions in the middle east suddenly were taken.

Is it my bad breath or something?

Newest map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t00a.png

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not you Dag it Micky and his lap dog Edwin thats scared him Poland off. - Only kidding Micky, dont invade me.

I'll get you!!!! Lukas, out of my way, i need to get to Ireland! :cannon:

Denmark PMed me, and I can tell you he most definitely is NOT the Sponge. LOL I'll have to email him and see if he's in this game. Interesting he hasn't shown up here even to talk smack yet.

Denmark PMed me, and I can tell you he most definitely is NOT the Sponge. LOL I'll have to email him and see if he's in this game. Interesting he hasn't shown up here even to talk smack yet.

:)

Why the peep would Denmark contact Tunisia?!? Should Switzerland be afraid to get double-sided?!? :laugh::cannon::joker:

As of 15-11 both Poland and Lowlands went form "Played"to "Unplayed" and all those unplayed positions in the middle east suddenly were taken.

Is it my bad breath or something?

Newest map:

victory-map-diplomacy-94t00a.png

I dunno, Dag, but 13 schnitzengruben is my limit! (Blazing Saddles reference)

:)

Why the peep would Denmark contact Tunisia?!? Should Switzerland be afraid to get double-sided?!? :laugh::cannon::joker:

Bring it on! :cannon:

Like I said, the tunnels have already been destroyed (had to use a different word..... <_< ) and Heidi is keeping a look out on top of the mountains, cheese, chocolate and clock makers are working overtime. Lot's of C words, hmmmm, anyway, according to what I've seen of past Switzerland nations, I'm supposed to build lots of MTN divisions and Fighters. Of course I rarely due what I'm supposed to due. Hmmm, lets' see, Germany, France, Italy, Austria and Liechtenstein are my neighbors. Who wants to be first?

:birthday::woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

Busted All Ready - Arrrrghhhhhh!!!!!! - IM DENMARK - AGAIN..... your all going to die, mark my words, especially you mouse - I just need to figure out how to get there.

I must say thats the quickest ever but the clue was always a little too easy... So expect a torrent of trash talk until I die a quick and painfull death at the hands of Dagger, who hates me :(

Aww, Spongy, and your secret was safe in my group...

Well, now it's out, no harm in showing the link between your alias and Spongy and putting your project in the spotlight to broaden your audience. I think it's awesome you're writing a SF-novel! :)

http://jaysancort.wix.com/jaysancort#!home/mainPage

Aww, Spongy, and your secret was safe in my group...

Well, now it's out, no harm in showing the link between your alias and Spongy and putting your project in the spotlight to broaden your audience. I think it's awesome you're writing a SF-novel! :)

http://jaysancort.wi...#!home/mainPage

It wasn't very difficult. New player playing Denmark, email from UK? Hello? can you say spongecus? :woohoo:

Its not you Dag it Micky and his lap dog Edwin thats scared him Poland off. - Only kidding Micky, dont invade me.

I'll get you!!!! Lukas, out of my way, i need to get to Ireland! :cannon:

Sorry Lukas, everybody is going to want to get through you to get to spongecus! :beer: