Rolling Thunder Forums

New Special Game (No TA's)

Reece

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the way I read it sounds like Saturday evening. Hopefully we will get some more players into the empty positions. This game had the random setup followed by the regular set up. Don't know if players actually want to play the US and Canada but if not perhaps they will move into some of the empty slots. Guess this forum will be active with players trying to secure a few borders with alliances before Turn 3. Have fun, Rick

Guest Spongebob

Well I got my results and for once a game with no TAs is to my advantage, That's fine, I never have any TAs so the question is will the Sponge survive. Its going to be fun, enjoy and come and hunt the Sponge, your all gonna looooooose

Murrrraaaghhhhh!!!!!

Murrrraaaghhhhh!!!!!

Murrrraaaghhhhh!!!!!

Guest Spongebob

Dear World, I have just been meeting with my military advisors and they have suggested I make this general please to the world but especially those nations surrounding Germany, German expansionist policy cannot be allowed to continue so Germany should be destroyed. If Germany is defeated then the spoils will be ours and Spongistan will survive.

You know it makes sense.