Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 95

Guest Spongebob

Teasing the Sponge in itself is not a sign of bad taste.

Tomato Ketchup on roast beef however....

I see that all positions have been taken. Good.

None of those near me have declared or made contact. Not so good.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guilty...I do eat ketchup with roast beef...and bring on the confederacy....I have already identified two past confederate members in Germany and lowlands so I know your scared butt isn't far behind...how many allies do you need by your side to come out of the closet!?...at least your the right color....YELLOW!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Guest Spongebob

I may just grow to like you, Roast Beef and Tom Sauce, a kings feast - I will allow you to live, just swear loyalty to the Yellow Avenger and your good to go.

Central Russia checking in. Wish you all good luck and fun gaming.

Now why would the PreTeenDater view your Profile NCCorsair? 4 Mins BEFORE you post your declaration to be Central Russia???? eh? eh? A forum identity that has existed since 2009 and only ever posted 4 times. Suspect is what I think - Watch out all those inbetween. I smell a hidden agenda

I think you need to go back and check those times again....my only agenda is eliminating old smelly sponges :python:

Keep your hands off, the sponge ist mine .

Guest Spongebob

First turn map:

victory-map-diplomacy-95t01.png

Now that the first turns are in, let the diplomacy begin.

Hey care to give us a breakdown of the names against the colours? Oh while your at it you can link Iceland into that yellow Greater Spongistan - Death to the Russias, well the Monk at least.

The only reason my the Evil Monk picks such a large country is because its the only way he can survive, vast tracts of land. I bet he would not survive so long playing Switzerland or DENMARK

First of all, excuses are offered to Corsica.

The list of players that have declared on the forum is the same as it was before:

Germany: Monty

Baltic States: Ernst

Denmark: Spongebob (well, possibly, or not. Maybe Finland?)

Great Brittain: Ali Tosis

Spain: Reece

Italy: Predator

Norway: Dezert camel

Turkey: Rogue Leader

UAE: Dageraad

Ireland: Seph

Central Russia: NCCorsair

Northern Russia: The Dark Monk

Austria: Inspector gadget

Of course a lot more is known, but as the first RNA's were processed. I limit myself to those that declared on this forum. Problem is: some people are not entirely clear about which country they are playing.