Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment it is a week before the first turn and there are 11 positions claimed. This is about average for this phase of the game.

I expect that anonymity has its advantages, but I do believe a lot of players do not follow the forum anyway and the majority of the diplomacy is still done after the RNA's of the first game turn get in.

Dag, I think it's time for another map!

At the moment it is a week before the first turn and there are 11 positions claimed. This is about average for this phase of the game.

I expect that anonymity has its advantages, but I do believe a lot of players do not follow the forum anyway and the majority of the diplomacy is still done after the RNA's of the first game turn get in.

Dag, I think it's time for another map!

Something like this?

victory-map-diplomacy-96t00b.png

I see a distinct lack of Yellow, the great nation of Spongistan needs to be coloured Yellow - Make it so

You heard the, uhh, sponge, Dag. Color Denmark yellow...assuming he IS playing Denmark again.

Guest Spongebob

No, I won't . We all know that Spongebob is playing Spongistan, so here is the map:

victory-map-diplomacy-96t00c.png

And now stop complaining or I will move Spongistan from the map again

Excellent, I can now invade all those Russian states by Amphibious Assault. You can leave Germany alone now, its not important

Guest Spongebob

Is Spongebob even playing this game? Or is he here to just bless us with his presence?

My presence is a blessing, I bless you, now please proceed to build effigies in my honour.

Awww come one someone take over those central European nations and destroy Germany, it needs to die. Im not going to survive if Germany is given free range on some lesser nations :(

Come on, you have one neighbor and I have many, many neighbors. I'll be lucky to survive to turn 10. Then you are in BIG trouble!

- Germany 96

Guest Spongebob

My presence is a blessing, I bless you, now please build effigies in my honour.

And then burn them

Now I set myself up for that one lol :woohoo:

Brogan, If I was in your shoes I would attack the weakest link and the one who has no choice but to attack you so lets not dance around those burning effigies. If I could skip the 3 turns of nothing before we can go at it then I would but till then B)

55-----Canada survivor

58-----Central Russia winner

64-----Iraq survivor

68----Finland winner

72-----Germany survivor

74------Norway survivor

78-----US survivor

81-----Tunsia survivor (barely)

88-----Saudi Arbia survivor

90-----Central Russia survivor

92-----Baltic States collapse

96----- yet to be annouced

Seems I am going the wrong way but am likely to survive again.

Don the survivor looking for other survivors