Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! Game 69

brogan

Indeed my dear tsarina, we will see you on the battle field....

However unfortunately i will mostly see the rusian behinds of your running soldiers.

As for the Baltic states, they have their armies way south fighting hungarians, chechs and what so ever. Before his troops are back home he will find his home land speaking Finnish... (Or swedish If I can just break the damn allience.) :thumbsup:

At least we both agree on one thing: It's not bouring any more.

by the way what happened to your Norwegian house mate? he seemed to have jumped in a fjord or so. never heared or saw him again...?

trully yours

Heavy B :nuke:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My beloved swedish friend!

We regret to inform that my allies and I have send back the remains of the first armored attack wave back to helsinki. We are really sorry that the tanks are so damaged. We hope your friend will build some new.

With best wishes, your

Tsarina

• 2 weeks later...

Tsk, Tsk, Britain! Declaring war on the Moroccan people as we are liberating the French. And to bomb the Red Crescent food and medical supplies relief ships!! :ranting:

Oh the horror of those poor little french children who will be starving and without medical supplies because of you. :cheers:

You have now stirred up the Moors and we shall be coming in waves. Alas, the poor Brits, for they know not what wrath is, yet shall in their darkest moments realize that their end was brought upon themselves.

Sheikh of Morocco

Lord of Algeria

Liberator of France (and Britain)

NEWS FLASH

DateLine: Stalingrad

Coup!!!!

Offical sources of the goverment have delcared a state of marshall law. It appears that the S. Russian goverment has been overthrown in a bloodless coup. It seems that the miltary has persuaded the former czar to leave the country. :D

With the current conflict reflecting badly on his goverment Czar Dale has turned the reigns of power over to the miltary. The new Offical leader of the Southern Russian empire is DezertCamel :cheers: .

In his first offical act, he has declared;

"We will stop the hordes of invading enemies at all costs, not another inch of sacred soil of mother Russia will fall into the invading mongrols" :ph34r:

Further Information forth coming, stay tuned to future updates of current events as they unfold. :cheers:

Dear swedish friend!

You are so sillent ...... I like your turns, they are always bringing some positive surprises. I recognized that you are now active in yugoslavia. :cheers:

Your expedition to southern northern russia looks a littlebit like panic. Do you really think you could save the life of you TA?. He is allready finnished. :)

See you in Oslo....

your tsarina :D

It's too quite here on the eastern front...

Maybe the turkish people have decided to go home and give russia back there lands. :cheers:

Well, I could always use a few more warm water ports on the med...

DezertCamel :taz:

It's always quiet before the storm.

Tim left the sinking ship. Does this mean you're willing to drown in Southern Russia? Atleast you're using the Il-4s better.

Where do you plan on moving your capitol to?

Turkey would like a new target. :huh: