Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! Game 69

brogan

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Wonderful..... the only tanks I have seen are these nice little encircled ones in Lenningrad of your finnished ally. He is inside and we outside catching his remaining provinces..... a clever tactic. Maybe northern russia was a little bit to big for the finnished wolf. OK so now you have your try, but I have the feeling that the next year is not your best year.

Oh we have a problem: Where should we send all the dead bodies of your poor soldiers. You should be more careful with your naval assaults. All these expensive battleships in BAL7 ...... you will need a lot of money to build new ones.

:beer:

Cheers

Your Tsarina

PS: I forgot to welcome you in the heart of central russia ... but maybe you could tell me where it is.....

Hey Erik!

Where are you? It is so quite here in the finnished territory. But it is nice here! I just captured xLieksa and bombed some of your LSMs away (sorry). Let's go north west and find a swedish home.

See you soon at the battlefield my dear....

Your Tsarina :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

:( Hey my swedish friend!

It is nice here in the center of your northern net with all the thousands of resources. I never had so much fun with my paratroopers. Let us see what I will get the next time.....

Tsarina is right your are a good enemy, better than a friend.

I am sorry that my bomber have not found your fleet, but I will try my best the next time.

:thumbsup:

Your best enemy the commander of Moscow.

Hey Erik!

It is me again your Tsarina! I am sorry that I have not take care off you tanks but I had first to destroy the remaining nothern force of the finaly finnished. Now I have time again to have a special look to your force.

Oh do not be afraid that I mention the location of your battlefleet to my southern neighbour. I will not tell him that it is located in xStockhom. :huh: What have I done. Ok but I will really not tell the baltic states that you have an airport in xHanko :D:thumbsup: And of course I will not suggest to central russia to attack you in northern russia with his tanks. :cheers::oops::oops: And........... I stop here otherwise there will be no surprise at your next turn.

Yours Tsarina

• 3 weeks later...

Rougue leader........leader of what.......... :)

17 divs battered divs without fuel and munition that where sacrificied for the better good of the Persian nation. :taz: Iraq can't even wipe it's a$$ without the help of his Syrian slave. :cheers: The bad weather is a greater nuisance then the Iraqi army or what's left of it. :ph34r:

The Persian airforce will send a message next turn :thumbsup: let's see what the Iraqi airforce can do :oops: they don't have bombers..... :unsure:

The 6th army is ready for the big push :python:

Stay stuned for more news soon to come :drunk::cheers::drunk: