• 1 month later...
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns are good

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Sandarbian said:

SO.....who pulled out the big hammer and starting beating someone/thing over the head/heads with it??

We might have stumbled into a huge battle. 😈. I’d say over 70 million tons between the 2 sides and thousands of drones fighters and gunboats. Should have been able to see the explosions from your HW’s. 😁

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did receive a few notes from players who indicated they had not received their Draco results (emailed out last Thursday).  So far all of them were from gmail accounts, indicating the likelihood of a mail server issue on gmail's end.  In the past we have had similar bursts of no mail received or mail sent straight to spam or junk folders, and all of those were from yahoo email accounts.

On a side note be aware that the upcoming couple of weeks are very interesting, almost like the moons aligning, but in a bad way.  Normally I am able to finish Andromeda results so that I can print, stuff and then mail out any hard copies on Friday afternoon--this week,, the post office is closed Saturday (Christmas Day) and closes early at noon on Friday (Christmas Eve), so be sure to get your Andromeda turns in soon as I'll need to start right in on them tomorrow (Wednesday) morning.

Next week is Draco, and I'm generally able to get those done for a very early Saturday morning mailing (sometimes, but rarely, I'm able to get the hard copy results mailed out on Fridays).  Next week, however, Saturday is New Year's Day and the post office will be closed.  Next week's Friday is New Year's Eve so just like Christmas Eve the post office closes at noon.  That means Draco must be mailed out early Friday morning, 24 hours early from the norm, so I will absolutely have to start in on Draco early Wednesday morning to have a shot at that.

We're right in the middle of harsh USPS mail delays, so that might be difficult for some, but I have no choice (otherwise the hard copies won't get mailed until the following Monday, January 3rd, which is definitely not something anybody wants).

The short of it is if you sometimes send in your Andromeda orders on Wednesday, you'd best get them in today/tonight instead.  Next week is much more pressed for time so you'll absolutely have to get your Draco orders in by Tuesday night as I'll need to start bright and early Wednesday morning to have any shot at all of getting the hard copies printed, stuffed and mailed early Friday morning.

Oh, and may you all have a very Merry Christmas!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...