• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just sent out the Draco turns for this cycle, but the dates on your data files look like they weren't updated with this turn's data.  I'll resend your results with updated data files in a few minutes just to make sure, so don't be surprised when you see two sets of results in your email inbox.

Pete,  There might be other issues.  I noticed that at least on my 2 turns that I received back that the Ships that were transferred or built didn't populate the fleets correctly.

Would those issue have effects on SURV mission's?

Peeking at one of your results, I see what you mean.  That didn't affect any actual orders, just the ship count for the printouts.  Your ships are in their fleets--new ones just might not show up with updated fleet counts.  I'd bet that new items in Imperial Stockpiles aren't entirely sorted correctly as well, though again that's just a printout issue.

If folks need that updated, I can re-run those utilities and send out results again.  It's not a big deal on this end to do that.  It's all part of the same thing that caused the initial data file issue (a human error on my part not running those utilities in the right order).

edit:  I've reprinted your pdf's and just sent them out.  The goofy ship counts in your Fleet Reports and sometimes-a-few-unsorted Imperial Stockpiles entries should be corrected in these reprints.  I certainly hope so <sigh>.  My apologies for the trouble!

Edited by RTGPete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...