Rolling Thunder Forums

Draco Spy/rumor Report

Landmine

I just haven't had time to keep up with the news reports of homeworlds falling - pulling and processing orders takes every waking moment.  I did enjoy writing those little snippets, I have to admit.....just a time issue.

The rankings use pretty simple calculations - tonnage of various items to simulate overall warship tonnage, industrial output calculations based on your industries and so forth.  For example, Improved Industries contribute more than regular Industrial Complexes.  That particular one does not take into account industrial tech (like 2nd Generation Industrial Science), but it does look at how many Industrial Complexes, Improved Industrial Complexes and Advanced Industrial Complexes you have and gives them each different weights to simulate their industrial output.  For example, each Advanced Industrial Complex is worth 8 in comparison to each regular Industrial Complex (2000 to 250 base output).  In a similar way, the merchant marine calculation is looking at Cargo Bays, Improved Cargo Bays and Advanced Cargo Bays.  The colonization category sums up both unemployed pop and pop employed in installations in your empire.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic