Rolling Thunder Forums

Enemies of the Flagritz Republic

JoshM

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are just a blowhard , mini......hobknob is going to rip you a second one once he catches your slime ball parade of boats . And if you send another one of your boats to my area , it will meet the same fate your last scout met when I boxed it in at Yanne . Yeah , my ships ran away from you there , and I sent ships to intercept your ship that destroyed one of Cestvel's scout in the Xavier area ....unfortunately you moved , but had you not , you would have lost that 10 BT ship . Keep on yapping , mini .

You were right.... sorta Someone got a new one ripped, it just wasn't me :woohoo: Might be worth diverting that one fleet your way now for a little party, what do you think?

Send it on over ....frankly I grow tired of your insipid remarks . Keep on posting here , but you are not worth replying to . You are way too smug and arrogant . Bye , fatso .

Maybe a little smug lately for good reason, but definitely not arrogant. Everything directed at you has been to prove a point - you like to dish it out to players (including personal non game attacks) which is not appropriate. You can dish it out, but you can't take it - you just rant and whine like a two year old throwing a temper tantrum.

So I challenge you to grow up and act your age. A little in game "smack" talk is appropriate and can be entertaining to the masses, but that is where the line should be drawn. Step over it again towards any player and be prepared to receive more of the same.