Rolling Thunder Forums

Colonial attrition

It is for sure. Loading up colonists and dropping them off at a suitable and desirable world is a pretty straightforward mechanic. That isn’t the issue as I see it. My main concern is how to increase my population everywhere possible by the maximum possible amount. Unlike Andromeda you just can’t go and conquer another HW for some population. In Draco immigration has taken a more prominent role then it ever did in Andromeda. I believe that’s why there are so many new installations designed to improve it. The problem is that immigration seems very erratic with some worlds getting some and others never getting any. With so many colonies on many different types of worlds I’m sure I’ll figure it out eventually ?

Find planets that mirror you homeworld. Growth rates will be really high when you drop enuff installations to maintain 1 to 100 rate.

3 minutes ago, lugal said:

Find planets that mirror you homeworld. Growth rates will be really high when you drop enuff installations to maintain 1 to 100 rate.

That’s not very practical. How many HW’s mirror conditions on asteroid belts? I would say zero and yet that’s where all players will find the very highest concentration of the most critical resources needed.