Rolling Thunder Forums

22 hours ago, Falco said:

The people of Portugal rejoice. Again a city was liberated from the awful smell of Sheep. All dead sheep where quickly used to feed the people of Portugal, by having them all prepared by the Swedish chef. Soon all of Portugal will be free of that awful wet woolly smell.

Not if we ? have anything to say about that. And we do I assure you? 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/15/2018 at 8:15 AM, Falco said:

The people of Portugal rejoice. Again a city was liberated from the awful smell of Sheep. All dead sheep where quickly used to feed the people of Portugal, by having them all prepared by the Swedish chef. Soon all of Portugal will be free of that awful wet woolly smell.

What about socks? Don't waist the wool. Clean it and you got extra socks.
You need four pair minimum. Feet, hands, neck, balls, extra socks warms them all.  :cheers:

2 hours ago, LordPatton said:

What about socks? Don't waist the wool. Clean it and you got extra socks.
You need four pair minimum. Feet, hands, neck, balls, extra socks warms them all.  :cheers:

Cotton? Less smelly. Or silk, as we're talking about Portugal. We'll let the aliens take the sheep. 

3 hours ago, The Fremen said:

I hear they have really good grass in xAmsterdam. Mmmm I can taste it now. ?

All coffeeshops in xAmsterdam have been closed (read: Destroyed) by the evil Finnish penguins, when they hit the city with thousands of explosive shells, seemingly hitting everything of note in the city. Coffeeshops, the red light district, pubs, bars, the Olympic stadium. It was a horror scenario. Only thing left standing were industrial areas.

10 hours ago, Falco said:

All coffeeshops in xAmsterdam have been closed (read: Destroyed) by the evil Finnish penguins, when they hit the city with thousands of explosive shells, seemingly hitting everything of note in the city. Coffeeshops, the red light district, pubs, bars, the Olympic stadium. It was a horror scenario. Only thing left standing were industrial areas.

My guess was lowlands as well...