Rolling Thunder Forums

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Saint Michael said:

I am finding Penguins in the woods <_< but I do not see any snow

Here some sightings of Pinguins in the air and on the sea. I think there trying to supply food and resources to us, as they came in hordes and will never leave anymore.

Imagine flying in this plane (B17-C Flying Coffin). You feel invincible, 500+ of these machines all around you, but before you know it, you see lots of these, 3000+, descending upon you like Mosquito's on bare flesh in the swamps. 

image.png.318865642a0093df95ee0b471a0fb8cb.pngimage.png.1145f336c6eaec9a0a1fff4ad6e551a8.png

On the other hand, it probably feels even worse when your a penguin on this and 5 minutes later, this is your view.

image.png.fb4c1b676035d743cad6daa64c341294.pngimage.png.4bb47f473b76696fe91e06c20f340983.png

12 hours ago, Saint Michael said:

You are definitely speaking for yourself :cannon:

I do believe you've got a lot of Penguins in sight. But the Sheep have been promising hell for some time, since they thought they checked point 1 from the list (conquering all cities in Portugal). Well, that didn't prove true, Portugal is free of Sheep in some important cities, but at least you can't say they're not trying.... That awful smell of wet sheep everywhere. Luckily, that turns into the wonderful smell of roasted sheep when you fire them.

• 2 weeks later...