Rolling Thunder Forums

Saint Michael

On 3/18/2021 at 4:47 PM, Marklen X said:

Denmark invaded Germany, what were we supposed to do? I didn't even attempt to break with them, the German people are peace loving.

Will you stop bombing my armies then? Norway never declared war on anyone, and yet you are still sending those damned Junkers my way!

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Hamish said:

Will you stop bombing my armies then? Norway never declared war on anyone, and yet you are still sending those damned Junkers my way!

Quit whining. I've only hit you with one group each of the last two turns, sheesh. After your horrific war crimes against the Swedish civilian population, you have earned it!

New map: 
victory-map-diplomacy-10515.png.7155d97a944de8747ddfba93efa4d632.png

Turn 15 saw the liberation or occupation of what's left of Transjordan, Bucarest and Tartus, and some changes in Baltic States. 

And everyone is keeping out a nervous eye on the western islands. 

The game seems to hang on a lot of delicate balances with 5 blocks competing with eachother

5 hours ago, dageraad said:

New map: 
victory-map-diplomacy-10515.png.7155d97a944de8747ddfba93efa4d632.png

Turn 15 saw the liberation or occupation of what's left of Transjordan, Bucarest and Tartus, and some changes in Baltic States. 

And everyone is keeping out a nervous eye on the western islands. 

The game seems to hang on a lot of delicate balances with 5 blocks competing with eachother

So with Africa virtually subdued, I guess Spain and Italy had best watch their backsides. 

1 hour ago, Marklen X said:

So with Africa virtually subdued, I guess Spain and Italy had best watch their backsides. 

Why is Germany constantly throwing shade on Africa? We are embroiled in the Middle East as well as with Greece’s group now! Perhaps the Germans are feeling nervous as Spain, Italy, and Portugal approach your borders!

3 hours ago, Predator said:

Why is Germany constantly throwing shade on Africa? We are embroiled in the Middle East as well as with Greece’s group now! Perhaps the Germans are feeling nervous as Spain, Italy, and Portugal approach your borders!

Lol, wasn't aware I was throwing shade on Africa. I think it's pretty much pacified, and I think that's pretty much obvious. 

On 3/19/2021 at 1:53 AM, dageraad said:

Your memory playing tricks on you? 
Form the RWE, 4th turn:

Sweden has declared war on Denmark         
Greece has declared war on Bulgaria        
Poland has declared war on Denmark         
Tunisia has declared war on Morocco         
Syria has declared war on Egypt           
France has declared war on Lowlands        
Finland has declared war on Norway          
Finland has declared war on Denmark         
Baltic States has declared war on Denmark         
Saudi Arabia has declared war on Egypt           
Sweden has declared war on Norway          
Iraq has declared war on Southern Russia 
Iraq has declared war on Egypt           
Iraq has declared war on Tunisia         
Iraq has declared war on Libya           
Iraq has declared war on Algeria         
Trans-Jordan has declared war on Egypt           
Portugal has declared war on France          
Denmark has declared war on Germany   

The entire TA that you are a part of DW'd 0f on Denmark before he did anything against noble, peaceloving Germany. 

Doesn't tell the entire story. On turn 3, Denmark tried to break with Germany. My Ta's then DW to do recons, then on turn 4 he broke and invaded with two mech armies. So we smote him. 

Hey, I can only go on what I see in the RWE, so of course I am missing part of the story. 

And about the political situation: 
It would seen logical to divide the world in as few teams as possible. It would certainly mean an easier map. 
The inactivity ot the western islands makes everyone a bit paranoid. If they choose the weakest point to gain a common beachhead that point would be in deep trouble. 

And for Africa: the Moroccans don't agree with you and the picture is a bit murky with all the phoney wars, 2dn and 3rd layer TA's et cetera. 
The enemy of mij friend is my enemy? 
Buit what is the enemy of a friend of a friend of a friend of a co-belligerent? 
Me being TA'd with Egypt, who is TA'd with Turkey, who is TA'd with Bulgaria, who is TA'd with Hungary, who is definitely not at wat with you but with the rest of the Balkan Penisula, who themselves are at (phoney) war with Green, who definately is at war with pink and you are not impartial in that war? 

I am getting a headache

11 hours ago, dageraad said:

Hey, I can only go on what I see in the RWE, so of course I am missing part of the story. 

And about the political situation: 
It would seen logical to divide the world in as few teams as possible. It would certainly mean an easier map. 
The inactivity ot the western islands makes everyone a bit paranoid. If they choose the weakest point to gain a common beachhead that point would be in deep trouble. 

And for Africa: the Moroccans don't agree with you and the picture is a bit murky with all the phoney wars, 2dn and 3rd layer TA's et cetera. 
The enemy of mij friend is my enemy? 
Buit what is the enemy of a friend of a friend of a friend of a co-belligerent? 
Me being TA'd with Egypt, who is TA'd with Turkey, who is TA'd with Bulgaria, who is TA'd with Hungary, who is definitely not at wat with you but with the rest of the Balkan Penisula, who themselves are at (phoney) war with Green, who definately is at war with pink and you are not impartial in that war? 

I am getting a headache

I can clear up part of that. The Central Europeans are allied to my group, as it's convenient to keep the Balkan hordes at bay. Denmark and Lowlands were original members of Green team, but as they became inconvenient, they no longer exist, and we are not at war with the rest of them. Will we be soon? Perhaps, depends on Italy and their new pal Austria. Probably a bad time for the Wehrmacht to be in Denmark. 

On 3/22/2021 at 10:33 PM, Predator said:

Well, I would say that you have much better access to Greece’s group from Italy !

Also I can't imagine all 5 of the atlantic alliance to land in France. Hardly enough harbors for all of them and it's already very crowded over here. So Spain, Portugal (and Norway) should keep an eye open as well.

If you let them establish themselves on the mainland it will become very difficult if not inpossible to get there yourself later.

So why don’t you guys show some ambition and come over and join the party ?

It sure beats running around in a far away desert looking for some left overs of a beaten enemy !

I am very disappointed in you, Sweden. We had such a nice and fair 1-on-1 fight going on. Sure, there were some pesky Finnish divisions that tried to attack Narvik early on, and those Finnish warships that helped flatten xOslo but after that it's been a real entertaining battle. But now you've gone and thrown it all away....

I mean, a little air support I can understand. But having your allies send every bomber they have (at least I certainly hope that was it) to Arendal after my army just cleared the mess your littering marines left on the beach was definitely uncalled for. You really need their help? Can't handle Norway on your own, even after Finland gave you a head start?

.....well I did hesitate to comment this...but not long.

Well I guess there are TA's for, to support each other, to get rid of an enemy.

I would also ask my TA's, if they have the opportunity and the power to help me...otherwise I would not quasi need my TA's and would do everything alone...

So...that is my comment to this...

Greetings Rednas

3 hours ago, Hamish said:

I am very disappointed in you, Sweden. We had such a nice and fair 1-on-1 fight going on. Sure, there were some pesky Finnish divisions that tried to attack Narvik early on, and those Finnish warships that helped flatten xOslo but after that it's been a real entertaining battle. But now you've gone and thrown it all away....

I mean, a little air support I can understand. But having your allies send every bomber they have (at least I certainly hope that was it) to Arendal after my army just cleared the mess your littering marines left on the beach was definitely uncalled for. You really need their help? Can't handle Norway on your own, even after Finland gave you a head start?

Hardly all, but close to a quarter.