Rolling Thunder Forums

Saint Michael

The mere fact that you do not see the battle reports is not an indication of a lack of action. 
If I were to follow the same line of reasoning  Hungary is at peace and has been at peace for 28 turns now. 
I do believe it is not.  

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

victory-map-diplomacy-10529.png.109d511cd5a1d03bdc6596a4fabeb03e.png

- Festivities in Tunisia now that Syria does not Baaaaaahahaha's on us.  We are relieved. 
- The Central Alliance (Yellow) is being pushed back in the north and against Rumania. 
- France/ Lowlands seems to be TA'd to Czechoslovakia/Hungary. 

On 10/3/2021 at 5:39 PM, dageraad said:

victory-map-diplomacy-10529.png.109d511cd5a1d03bdc6596a4fabeb03e.png

- Festivities in Tunisia now that Syria does not Baaaaaahahaha's on us.  We are relieved. 
- The Central Alliance (Yellow) is being pushed back in the north and against Rumania. 
- France/ Lowlands seems to be TA'd to Czechoslovakia/Hungary. 

Well, well you figure that out all by yourself after how long I did left the game that France has connections with Czechoslovakia and Hungary?

Was that obvious a long time ago?

Maybe now some of the players do understand my position in the game at that moment...

Greetings Rednas and happy gaming 

Well, it is not as if I have that many spare orders to spent on random SIM POL's. 
Occasionaly I  use one if I have some room for it, but orders are scarce. 
And for it being obvious: no. I remember a DW of Switzerland against Germany. 

And a lot has been said about your position. When our invasion was planned you were master of southern France and most of Switzerland, and it seemed you would walk right through to the north. 
This feeling was reinforced by Marks complaints that we weren't doing enough against you. 

And you should have seen it coming. In turn 19 Morocco was gone and the Middle East was decided (though they are still fighting). Where else do you think Tunisia and especially Algeria could go? 
The only choice was between Portugal/Spain and you. 
An atttack on Portugal/Spain would be an invitation for the islands to attack there too. 

And don't start about tactical considerations. The defence of a country is not an all-or nothing thing. You can't defend everything, agreed, but you can slow an attacker down quite a bit by placing some units at strategic places. The first six single regiment Tunisian paradrops met almost no opposition. 

But thanks for the good wishes. we will meet in some next game (I hope)

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, dageraad said:

New map: 
victory-map-diplomacy-10530.png.0f6a9ae6ed6a75d396b1ef0be7439a6a.png

- The islands have chosen to attack France. That is, Ireland has. Maybe the rest will follow. 
- Norway goes south
- Poland is Paradropped. 

The map is not showing for me. Would love to see what Poland looks like...