Rolling Thunder Forums

Saint Michael

Game on!    I've been going through withdrawal ever since game 101 ended,  two whole weeks ago.   ☺️

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/26/2020 at 2:16 PM, Vortex said:

Game on!    I've been going through withdrawal ever since game 101 ended,  two whole weeks ago.   ☺️

It’s July 20th. Nearly a month since 105 filled up. I’m pretty sure your withdrawal symptoms have subsided 😁  

but kidding aside does it normally take this long to start a game of victory once it fills?  
something tells me that real technical issues have popped up requiring more time than is available to fix. 🙁

10 hours ago, The Fremen said:

It’s July 20th. Nearly a month since 105 filled up. I’m pretty sure your withdrawal symptoms have subsided 😁  

but kidding aside does it normally take this long to start a game of victory once it fills?  
something tells me that real technical issues have popped up requiring more time than is available to fix. 🙁

Hi Guys,

No serious technical issues - Game 105 has to be set up/run as Game 95 (due to actual serious technical issues) so before I can delete the old Game 95 database and replace it with a new one I needed to finish up the game ending stats/Hall of Victory! stuff for Game 95 (way, way overdue anyway).   I could have done a workaround or two to work on the setup first but doing Hall of Victory! first was a little easier and I really needed to update HOV anyway.   I just posted the updates to Hall of Victory! so now I can actually work on the Game 105 setup.  Should be later this week.

Sorry for the delays on the setup and HOV both.   The life treadmill has been running overdrive the last few years for me and I'm always trying to catch up on things.   Doing my best and hoping life slows down a little once I get past some current things so I can finally catch up HOV all the way.

Russ

22 minutes ago, RTGRuss said:

Hi Guys,

No serious technical issues - Game 105 has to be set up/run as Game 95 (due to actual serious technical issues) so before I can delete the old Game 95 database and replace it with a new one I needed to finish up the game ending stats/Hall of Victory! stuff for Game 95 (way, way overdue anyway).   I could have done a workaround or two to work on the setup first but doing Hall of Victory! first was a little easier and I really needed to update HOV anyway.   I just posted the updates to Hall of Victory! so now I can actually work on the Game 105 setup.  Should be later this week.

Sorry for the delays on the setup and HOV both.   The life treadmill has been running overdrive the last few years for me and I'm always trying to catch up on things.   Doing my best and hoping life slows down a little once I get past some current things so I can finally catch up HOV all the way.

Russ

No worries Russ you are a rock star we appreciate the shit out of you continuing on doing the work by yourself when you used to have a staff of 4 or 5 back in the day!!!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Predator said:

😉 I have  one eye on you😆

And me...