Rolling Thunder Forums

New Emoticons

RTGRuss

Pete, I've noticed just about everytime I'm gonna read a post that the Emoticons move about (mostly they're at the very top, above the first message. They don't seem to stay put in our messages. Can you check into this.

Thanks

Pete, I've noticed just about everytime I'm gonna read a post that the Emoticons move about (mostly they're at the very top, above the first message.  They don't seem to stay put in our messages.  Can you check into this. 

Thanks

Hmm...I've checked some of your posts Azuth and they appear to be constructed ok and appearing as I would expect from this end. I'm not sure what problem it is that you are having. Perhaps a browser compatibility issue? What browser (and version) are you currently using?

Russ :)

I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.72. The emoticons just go whereever they feels like (kinda like them tiny M&M candies). Also, the screen goes off to the right too. Is there some kind of setting I should have to avoid this? Thanks.

I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.72.  The emoticons just go whereever they feels like (kinda like them tiny M&M candies).  Also, the screen goes off to the right too.  Is there some kind of setting I should have to avoid this?  Thanks.

Hmm...I don't have much experience with Netscape so I can't think of any solutions off the top of my head. I'll see if I can find a topic in the Invision support forums on it.

In the meantime, any other Netscape users out there with feedback?

I checked out the site with Netscape 7.1 and everything seems to be ok. It may just be a version issue - is upgrading your browser to a more recent version an option for you?

If not - anybody out there with Netscape Communicator 4.72 experience?

• 2 weeks later...