Rolling Thunder Forums

Force Battle Plans

Ur Lord Tedric

I found it easier to just start your own FBP and start customizing it.  I believe those FBPs won't be touched once modifications are made to the standard 3 FBPs.  Am I right about this Pete/Russ?

Correct. We are still looking at changing the default FBPs. Completely custom FBPs won't be changed but we are still considering the best way to handle folks that have made custom plans by 'changing' the default ones. We've got some options that we are looking at on that so we should be able to get this done soon.

Russ

• 1 month later...

*BIG LARGE BUMP*

Could we please have a decision on this to either change the defaults to something meaningful, or now do nothing.

Or can we have a free half a dozen turnsheets to do the changes ourselves - that would be 4/5 turnsheets to change the individual fleet plans and 1/2 to modify the plans themselves.

Please. :alien2:

This is getting to be something important...... :)

I've been waiting and waiting to modify the orders, but would be more than a little unhappy if I did and then a global change undid all I had done.....

Mark

*BIG LARGE BUMP*

Could we please have a decision on this to either change the defaults to something meaningful, or now do nothing.

Or can we have a free half a dozen turnsheets to do the changes ourselves - that would be 4/5 turnsheets to change the individual fleet plans and 1/2 to modify the plans themselves.

Please. :thumbsup:

This is getting to be something important...... :taz:

I've been waiting and waiting to modify the orders, but would be more than a little unhappy if I did and then a global change undid all I had done.....

Mark

We're looking at adding some new ones to everybody's files, leaving existing plans alone (quite a few players have made changes, and I wouldn't want to undo those) and then adding in an order to let you make mass fleet plan changes from whatever they're on to a designated target plan.

We're looking at adding some new ones to everybody's files, leaving existing plans alone (quite a few players have made changes, and I wouldn't want to undo those) and then adding in an order to let you make mass fleet plan changes from whatever they're on to a designated target plan.

Thanks a whole big bunch! :thumbsup:

Hmmmm, is it too late to send Xmas Cards over the Pond??? :taz:

Thanks a whole big bunch! :taz:

Hmmmm, is it too late to send Xmas Cards over the Pond??? :unsure:

Maybe, but there is always Boxing Day. :thumbsup:

-SK :thumbsup:

:P <-- Egg Nog

• 5 months later...

There are now 5 standards, listed in your turn results between the Ship Designs Report and the Installations Report. If you haven't gotten your first turn results yet, 1) welcome! 2) They're Total Defense, Standard Line, Orbital Defense, Englobe, and Column Attack.

Of course, you won't need them. Everyone knows that sentient species must learn to cooperate in order to reach into space, and cooperation precludes the barbarism of :drunk: combat.

Here. Have some mead while you wait for your results. :unsure: