Game #108

Thornfield

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWSFLASH from Madrid!

Spanish government officials decry the totally unwarranted and unexpected declaration of war from the Moroccan government. The speed of the Moroccan attack took the brave Spanish defenders in North Africa by surprise, already losing three locations.

An unnamed source in the Spanish government commented, "We're completely baffled. We had no warning, and we have no idea why the Moroccans declared war while we were busy trying to liberate the Portuguese people from the evil Portuguese government. Maybe the Sheep have a thing for the Portuguese? Sheep are kind of strange, you knowโ€ฆ"

NEWSFLASH from Madrid!

28 minutes ago, Kevin.C said:

NEWSFLASH from Madrid!

Spanish government officials decry the totally unwarranted and unexpected declaration of war from the Moroccan government. The speed of the Moroccan attack took the brave Spanish defenders in North Africa by surprise, already losing three locations.

An unnamed source in the Spanish government commented, "We're completely baffled. We had no warning, and we have no idea why the Moroccans declared war while we were busy trying to liberate the Portuguese people from the evil Portuguese government. Maybe the Sheep have a thing for the Portuguese? Sheep are kind of strange, you knowโ€ฆ"

NEWSFLASH from Madrid!

Baaaaahaha!! War?? No no no. This was just a special military operation to reclaim ancestral grazing lands long held by our Spanish neighbors. ๐Ÿ˜.ย 
long live the ๐Ÿ‘ fighters!!ย 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dageraad said:

image.png.4f3fb8b53a6c925487f93be3eb60f62d.png
The last few turns were a continuationย  of existing trends:ย 
- Slate grey pushing red from the continent
- Slate greyย  devouring vacant positions
- Red advancing into Iraq and Persia.ย 

I have simplified the map by making Southern Russia port of the Slate team, as it has DW'd on Turkey.ย 
And Portugal, Spain and Persia are probably no longer played.ย 
I have my doubts about Iceland, Canada and the UK.

I think you posted this on the wrong thread. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...