Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Hmmmm...hehe , depends :alien: ...did you have any scouting attacks with fleets of several hundred million tons? Did anyone else have any major battles?.....a Friday evening turn would be a welcome turn of events.....but I tend to doubt that happening , except for in legends or myths....

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If turns are late, it isn't our fault. We have no battles (planned) this turn.

We did ship in the materiel to build more ovens on a Kooky colony, though, so next turn should be interesting.

Mm... Fried dough with honey... :alien:

Turns are in :ranting:

Ali-t-akua thats just cruel timing it like that so I was just about to go do something else and now I need to stay and wait for my turns :ranting:

Still the power appears to be working today so it can't be that bad just a few more minutes to wait for my turns :alien:

Sir Smeg :alien:

Turns are in :thumbsup:

Ali-t-akua thats just cruel timing it like that so I was just about to go do something else and now I need to stay and wait for my turns :(

Still the power appears to be working today so it can't be that bad just a few more minutes to wait for my turns :D

Sir Smeg :cheers:

Sorry Sir Smeg. :drunk: I woke up to the wind and could not get back to sleep so I thought I would check. I hope you did not have to wait too long. :cheers: