EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What? And give away an advantage?

It may be a pain to have to wait, but victories might justifiably be thought of as worthy compensation for that wait.

(I'm a long way away from being able to do the same - but - hey, I can dream can't I?)

• 2 weeks later...
In the spirit of consensus; this space reserved for rfouasnon for next turn.

Lord Uriel

Consensus -- An opinion or position reached by a group of people in order to faciliate ending a long and boring meeting. Consensus items are most noted for their limited life span, as they decompose rapidly under the light of reality, and they erode quickly under the force of disagreements that form after the meeting as to what exactly was reached.

HEY .. what will turn processing be like the week of Thanksgiving? Three or four days of delays due to shopping and eating?

Good one WKE.

I'll consider myself properly chastised. However, I really like your definition of consensus and intend to use it in the future.

And an interesting point on the ol' Turkey Day. How will our European players feel about the disruption in their gaming lives?

I actually suggest a Holiday for RTG. Take the weekend off and resume turns on the next turn cycle.

Good one WKE.

I'll consider myself properly chastised. However, I really like your definition of consensus and intend to use it in the future.

And an interesting point on the ol' Turkey Day. How will our European players feel about the disruption in their gaming lives?

I actually suggest a Holiday for RTG. Take the weekend off and resume turns on the next turn cycle.

Gaaah!

You want us Europeans go "Cold Turkey"?

Good one WKE.

Gaaah!

You want us Europeans go "Cold Turkey"?

Ewww.....that one hurt! :thumbsup: