• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow!

Miracles *do* happen!

Thanks Pete

No, this is merely amazing. A Mircle would be someone spilling what they know about getting around screens. Heck, that would call for sainthood for the spillee. :thumbsup:

Nah! He'd get promoted directly up to Archangel!

No, this is merely amazing. A Mircle would be someone spilling what they know about getting around screens. Heck, that would call for sainthood for the spillee. :blink:

Nah! He'd get promoted directly up to Archangel!

Pehaps if I tried another Limerick? It seemed to work on the turn results - :cheers:

The issue of sceens do perplex us,

When trying to open a Nexus.

We must have the means

to eliminate screens;

and get to the Empire's that vex us! :thumbsup::blink:

Pehaps if I tried another Limerick? It seemed to work on the turn results - :blink:

The issue of sceens do perplex us,

When trying to open a Nexus.

We must have the means

to eliminate screens;

and get to the Empire's that vex us! :thumbsup::blink:

ummm :cheers::cheers: Here, have another beer. :cheers:

I don't believe there's any surprise here. Or anything cruel. No announcement came regarding turn delays due to the Thanksgiving Holiday so there's no reason to expect that RTG will NOT process them.

If I'm not mistaken, it's a similar situation for Christmas this year... turns due on the day before Christmas. If there's to be a delay, I'd expect to see it posted here or as a note at the beginning of this next turn.

What does the due date have to do with Pete processing turns on a national hoiday? Just because the due date is still on Wednesday doesn't mean anything about whether he intends to start processing on Thursday.

I, for one, would not expect him to do anything on Thanksgiving Day but eat a good meal, hang out with family, watch football, watch the parade or whatever his family traditions are. Your guess is as good as mine as to how this will impact getting our results. My guess is to expect them late Sunday.

I expect due dates to be unchanged, just don't expect early ressults!

Happy Thanksgiving Pete and Russ!

:cheers::cheers:

I believe you're right! So, we get the turns back quickly the last time, and now everyone's concerned about getting them on our NORMAL saturday response ???? :blink::robot:

It's a 4 day weekend; I fully expect to get mine back after football and covered in gravy spots & piecrust crumbs. :robot::o

Pete & Russ; enjoy the holiday, eat well, remember what rushing does to the digestion, and get them back when you can. The rest of us will amuse each other with witty speculations and provocative insights while you loosen the belt & put your feet up. :robot::thumbsup:

Anyone up for another Limerick? :P:pirate2::cheers::cheers:

I agree...the only thing I expect Pete n Russ to be doing on Thanksgiving is devouring a huge Turkey, with cranberries, stuffing, gravy, sweet potatoes...,.*drool*, god I miss living in the US. You know how hard it is to get a decent sized turkey in Sweden!? Enjoy the big holidays, they come seldom enough and I will get my turns when I get them....

:P

/Locklyn