Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

This space reserved so rfouasnon can post 1st this turn cycle! :robot:

That is way too early! This is still space for the last cycle :thumbsup:

I bring this quote forward only to point out that, apparently, we have set a new standard for the bi-weekly 'where's my turn?' rant. :robot:

You do realize that we are now complaining about them getting back when they're not even due in for another 5 days? :cheers::robot:

I can't wait to see what happens when we learn that turns are due on Dec.24; that's Christmas Eve & 2 days before Kwanzaa begins! :o What will we do then??? :cheers:

Assuming the StarBars will still be open: Brewmasters-Prepare for double shifts!!!! :P:pirate2::cheers:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who knows , maybe if you do it this way , we have the turns in our email back a few minutes after we have submitted them on Wednesday ?.......was kinda eerie last week to get the turns so awful early on Friday....

Our turns are due in today,

and the Holiday's coming our way!

Will we get them back

before Pete's food attack,

or abating until SaturDAY??? :cheers:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! :laugh::cheers:

Who knows , maybe if you do it this way , we have the turns in our email back a few minutes after we have submitted them on Wednesday ?.......was kinda eerie last week to get the turns so awful early on Friday....

And from there, its just a small step to getting them back BEFORE we send them. :laugh:

I guess I have to be the crude so-and-so (I know others are wondering the same thing).

Pete,

Old budy, old pal, great one and so on and so one.

When do you think we might receive our turns this cycle?

Sorry to be a pain in the ass,

Mahdi

"...Brain Pod 42, get over here! Why haven't those reports been sent yet?"

"But, but, Sir, Most Honored One, the accounts data has not yet been compiled! The Imperial Ambassadors will not have their accounting info!"

"Quit sniveling! Do you know what the Imperial Ambassadors will do to you if they don't get their reports? Do you, eh? They'll come in here and throttle you by whatever is left of your miserable brain stem after I'm done tearing it off! Get 43 to help you if you must, but send those reports now! And attach the data files...I presume you've gotten those done at least? Eh? Move it, you slug! Get out of my sight! Go!"

"...yes, yes, of course, Your Holiness, yes..." :angry2:

Ooooooooooooooooooooh-kay. I'm feeling hopeful......

I want Pete's posting to mean what it sounds like it means.....

Dare I hope?

That said, Pete's post is an hour old at this time....

I know just the place to go while I'm waiting - Outbacks (a Starbar affiliate, I'm sure).