Rolling Thunder Forums

Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

Time for me to do morning rounds and then head off home to sweet sleep! Means I will probably post battle this afternoon my time.

Sleep tight all!

:angry2:

/Locklyn

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sending pdfs now - data files to follow tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Pete! Got mine.

Now for my secret on removing annoying bugs :angry2: in your system: Take regular Thera-Flu and get it nice & hot, then add 2 fingers of good Bourbon & drink. Pile on the blankets and get 4-6 hours of oblivion. Repeat when you wake up. Repeat as often as necessary until system is functional.

This either sweats it out or, done often enough, you couldn't care less about feeling bad! :python:

The Bourbon part alone also works wonders for various computer issues as well; although I haven't tried it for VISTA yet. :beer:

Get Well Soon!! :beer::(

Did anyone have a problem with their pdf file? Mine came through but it will not open. Also it's missing the [1] from the file name.

Same thing happened to me :python:

More waiting :angry2:

Glad to hear it wasn't just me. Has this ever happened to you before?

Did anyone have a problem with their pdf file? Mine came through but it will not open. Also it's missing the [1] from the file name.

Same thing happened to me :python:

More waiting :angry2:

Glad to hear it wasn't just me. Has this ever happened to you before?

Hmm - I know a lot of players had no trouble with theirs. I got two emails this morning from guys who needed theirs resent - I was able to open them on this end without any problems so not sure what the trouble was. Be sure to send me a note if you need me to resend, so I can hit Reply and attach them manually.

Making data files now, will send those once that's done.

Hmm - I know a lot of players had no trouble with theirs. I got two emails this morning from guys who needed theirs resent - I was able to open them on this end without any problems so not sure what the trouble was. Be sure to send me a note if you need me to resend, so I can hit Reply and attach them manually.

Making data files now, will send those once that's done.

Pete,

I can open the file now but when I get to page 24 I get an error "Too many operands" and page 24 and 25 are blank.

Thanks for the help

• 2 weeks later...