Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH BOY -- I can see the fun when this goes live in the rest of the US. Extrapolate the calls from Hawaii where there are only 20,000 analog folks, to the rest of the US. Just taking the population of Hawaii versus the entire US to get a multiplier, and you end up with around 75,000 calls potentially on the day before the change . Or use the estimated number of US TV Viewers (115 Million) that still use just an antenna (10-15% = 10 to 15 Million analog viewers) and that leads to 150,000 to 225,000 calls. Yep, should be an interesting day when this happens.

Yes, no doubt. I'll only work if they employ the MkV Universal Head Extractor to insure the intructions are heard clearly. <_<

oh my!!.....just on MkII right now....to research to MkV is going to take months! No BSG for me.....guess I will have to buy it when the dvd comes out <_<

The MkII?? That's Ice Tongs hooked up to the back of a Tractor!!!! :drunk:

While I know some instances where that much pull is required; you really need to upgrade. <_<

So since this is the new Friday, how are turns looking Pete?

:laugh:

The idea is to get turns out before Friday night to give everybody the full weekend to work on their turns. Some turns came in a little late this time (not too surprising considering it was the first cycle with the due date change) and I wanted to make sure everybody had a chance to get them in. I figure the turns will make it out some time tomorrow but it shouldn't be late.

So since this is the new Friday, how are turns looking Pete?

:beer:

The idea is to get turns out before Friday night to give everybody the full weekend to work on their turns. Some turns came in a little late this time (not too surprising considering it was the first cycle with the due date change) and I wanted to make sure everybody had a chance to get them in. I figure the turns will make it out some time tomorrow but it shouldn't be late.

I imagine this depends somewhat on the tonnage of warships being obliterated in combat this cycle.... :nuke:

Well I think at least I am innocent of any big battles this turn as Im only doing GATKs on 3 separate HWs to ensure the stability of the GGT region of space. Then its time to recall the GGT fleets and look towards the next targ...erm next troublespot :beer:

Good luck on your turns all (Enemies of the GGT not included in this well wishing)

:nuke:

/Locklyn