• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RTGPete said:

I figured I'd post now while I still have the chance -- it looks like we're going to hit by hurricane Henri tomorrow.  It's the first hurricane to hit here in 30 years and could knock out power, so if I go silent for a few days that's probably the issue.

Hope you and the family ride this out without issue!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That was how bo killed minicheroptera before he dropped Andromeda . The Ori followed in his footsteps , but on a smaller scale . It was 50 million wild weasels and about 60 million fighters ( Balrogs , Locusts , Kodiak and Overlords ) . The Ori lost about 5 million drones and about a million fighters , along with about 2.5 billion tons of screens . 

On 8/21/2021 at 10:04 AM, RTGPete said:

I figured I'd post now while I still have the chance -- it looks like we're going to hit by hurricane Henri tomorrow.  It's the first hurricane to hit here in 30 years and could knock out power, so if I go silent for a few days that's probably the issue.

It rained in Greenland, lots of rain. Places like Antarctica and Greenland gets lots of snow but not rain. It is not a good thing that tropical storms are hitting Greenland.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay :(

Andromeda email turns are out - hard copies will print today and go out early tomorrow morning.  I'm busy keying in Draco orders now to get a head start on that.  With luck the Weather Control Service will get their act together and not send us any more tree-smashing-storms again any time soon.  I'm sure it was quite hilarious for them to watch us humans scramble about without power for 4 days, but it was less than thrilling here on the ground, ugh.